View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:31 PM
beejmeister
PPCGeeks Regular

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slizzap View Post
I think he's referring to the Bluetooth headset issue. Whenever I pair my phone with either of my car stereos, it freezes the phone like crazy (takes a few seconds to register "end call", after the call ends the phone doesn't respond to any presses for many seconds, etc. etc.) It's VERY annoying, but this problem has existed in every ROM I've ever tried, including the stock ROM. So if that's the problem he's referring to, it's not NRGZ problem. I've read mention of a "bluetooth fix" in his changelog somewhere, as well as other threads, but I've never seen this problem fixed.
The problem is that it WAS in the original stock ROM, and WAS in ROMs that were released back when....

The thing is... ALL of the other ROM Chefs (I haven't had this problem with ANY of the ROMs developed by the Chefs that are typically on the first page of this forum) have been able to fix this problem... NRG is the ONLY one that hasn't and i just don't get it.

As I've stated before.... NRG is producing possibly the best ROM for the CDMA TP2... HOWEVER! The Bluetooth issue... once again that ALL of everyone else has been able to fix.... is a deal breaker!

I just flashed to the new 1.8 Cookie ROM last night... went through my customizations.... ABSOLUTELY CRAZY about the ability to export all of the settings for FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc. built in.... Enjoyed getting everything just right (all the while "whistling past the graveyard" regarding the BT issue since I didn't have any calls to make late last night)....

Without even thinking about it this AM... I paired up my headset and about 10 minutes later I took a call..... AND I COULDN'T hang up! It took me having to push hang up 3 times over about 10 seconds to end the call.

I once again returned to your ROM because EVERYTHING about it is excellent (like the country song that says "There's nothing about you that doesn't do something for me") EXCEPT this, what appears to be a simple issue based upon the fact that everyone else has fixed it.... even the crappy chefs that I tried and promptly dumped.

NRG... I WANT to use your brilliant work... How is it that you haven't been able to fix this?
ROM: What day is it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.