View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:47 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Good morning people, has everyone notice when you load your wallpaper that the bottom and top bars stay the same (NRGs) wallpaper? that it doesn't change, I've tried MAX TF3D 4.1 and still no changes. I was curious to know if it was just my phone. I'm running Sense Cookie Jun 06 release 2.7z
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
did you guy's use Task 29 (flash dance) Because I checked to see I was having the same problems and it works just fine (running 23xxxx cookie 6/6) the only problem I'm having is the top and bottom tast bars wallpaper stay the same when I change my wallpaper... And nobodys having this problem?
I don't think CHT makes this magically happen. I use HDwalls to achieve this, and Co0kie's mod now allows you to select HDwalls as your Wallpaper mode within Misc. Settings. So follow the easy steps with the XDA link to HDwalls and set it correctly in the CHT, and you should be go to go...

P.S. does anyone else not link the Calendar tab icon...that fake writing for the month looks abysmal...and it would be nice if the reflections of the tab icons extended below as you can see they are cut off...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 06-07-2010 at 01:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.