PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms30250 View Post
Where can I get this background its nice!!
Knock yourself out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTX-FractalMiddle.jpg (33.4 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
I backed up HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sling Media, and restore it with Sashimi after installing SlingPlayer. When I reflash, I can open slingplayer and it immediately connects to my slingbox and starts streaming.

I don't use windows live, but I do use GMail. I have one account setup using Activesync/exchange, and another using IMAP. Both I setup using Makisu to create the XML, and provision automatically with Sashimi.
about the regedit for sling media, I actually saw that and didn't see any user settings per say so I ended up backing up the ini file under program folder, but obviously that didn't work. THanks anyway.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
about the regedit for sling media, I actually saw that and didn't see any user settings per say so I ended up backing up the ini file under program folder, but obviously that didn't work. THanks anyway.
My slingmedia.com login info is in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sling Media\SlingPlayer\SlingAccounts

My slingbox login info is in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sling Media\SlingPlayer\Player

I'm using slingplayer version 2. I don't recall where the prior version stored settings.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
My slingmedia.com login info is in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sling Media\SlingPlayer\SlingAccounts

My slingbox login info is in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sling Media\SlingPlayer\Player

I'm using slingplayer version 2. I don't recall where the prior version stored settings.
the file structure is a little bit different but I'll just back up after slingplayer and give that a try.
Thank you!
Old 05-20-2010, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
I backed up HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sling Media, and restore it with Sashimi after installing SlingPlayer. When I reflash, I can open slingplayer and it immediately connects to my slingbox and starts streaming.

I don't use windows live, but I do use GMail. I have one account setup using Activesync/exchange, and another using IMAP. Both I setup using Makisu to create the XML, and provision automatically with Sashimi.
+1 The same settings I import... works perfect
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
Old 05-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

patrick4vt is a n00b

I'm using the May 13 23569 ROM. In SMS/Email (outlook) i'm missing the right soft button. Not sure what it's called (maybe action key). If i press in the area where the button is supposed to be, the menu opens allowing me to select my option such as New, Reply, etc.

Anyway to get that button icon to show up? I searched in the threads, but maybe i'm not searching for the right words.

Thanks,
PJ
Old 05-20-2010, 01:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick4vt View Post
I'm using the May 13 23569 ROM. In SMS/Email (outlook) i'm missing the right soft button. Not sure what it's called (maybe action key). If i press in the area where the button is supposed to be, the menu opens allowing me to select my option such as New, Reply, etc.

Anyway to get that button icon to show up? I searched in the threads, but maybe i'm not searching for the right words.

Thanks,
PJ
this had happened to me before when i was still using TP. did you happen to change your theme? if you did, then change to another theme. Some themes just don't work well.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I actually like BG Tweak more than HDWalls or MaxTTM. For a simple full wallpaper (like HDWalls and MaxTTM do) just use the use 'fake' transparency option in the settings. I use the real method but if it requires finding a couple of different files and setting them in the root of your SD card.

IMO this works much better than any other option available.

Just tried it and it works great.... Thanks
Old 05-20-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
Wowza- battery life is beyond dismal. I charged it all night and it had dropped to 89% in about 30 minutes. No bluetooth, no wifi, just a data connection.
I guess there are some things we won't figure out. I'm now on 5/16 23xxx GTX and am having the best battery life of any NRG ROM I have used. That's about all of them since February. I keep trying to figure out what is different. I may just keep this one and not change...sure...at least not until he releases a new one. For me, this is by far the best!
Old 05-20-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
That does look strange. However was the "Enable dynamic CPU frequence changing" unchecked, while 624Mhz was filled in? That's like enabling Speed Step in my opinion, and even taxing the CPU during these tests may not have ramped it up all the way...
Your right my original benchmark posts with the overclocked processor did not have this setting unchecked. I will use this setting for the remainder of the day and post my personal results tonight.

I apologize in advance for the oversized pictures but this is the best way to read the results (the attachment was giving me a blurry link also). Like I said before I was under the impression No2chem was working on overclocking the tp2 like the old tp1 before but as of yet has not been successful. Does anyone know where this htc_performance cab originated before it was spammed to all the forums? I still don't know what to make of these results maybe you guys can help. Here are the 21903 benchmarks I mentioned earlier and the second picture is a benchmark with 624mhz overclocked with "Enable dynamic CPU..." unchecked.

(would love to be able to reduce the opacity of clock background and center or re-allign the words in city and weather if anyone has any suggestions)

Last edited by ryanmv213; 05-20-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: reduce pic size

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development