PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklotus View Post
OMG, Thank you so much! I LOVE the GTX theme!!!
only thing i noticed is that arkswitch still goes away after a bit. i need to restart it every once in a while..
This happens to me when I am in a program and decide to use the keyboard. When it goes full screen it seems to shut down arcswitch. I just go to start, tools folder and activate from there and that seems to work without resetting.

Last edited by swlaraut; 05-03-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: baD SpeLLinG
Old 05-04-2010, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

I just installed the new May 3rd 23xxx GTX CHT! Love it! It doesn't look like the actual GTX slider made its way to the rom though.

anyone have the GTX slider icons? I think they are much, much better.

Thanks!

Last edited by TheShade001; 05-04-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:24 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
Yes it is the new GTX release with Cookie 1.7.1. Everything seems good except for the wallpaper when using the GTX lockscreen.
For May3rd GTX ROMs... "Half background" issue fix > http://digs.by/clwmKp

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Luzboss is just getting started

hello all. this my first post here. im usually over on xda because i have att but i just aquired at sprint rhodium so im here now for energys great roms. i tried searching through this thread but didnt come up with any solutions or even see anyone else with the same problem. all i could find was that some of you had problems with the backround in landscape mode back durring the feb posts. well my problem happens in landscape when im texting. either while im typing or when i hit the send button.. the screen will sometimes go black(sleep) but more so it either puts the phone into device lock or into the shutdown choices. so i have to hit the back arrow on the front nav buttons in shutdown, slide to unlock in device lock, or power button to awake when screen goes black. it happens about 50% of the time. it is VERY annoying that i cant even finish a simple text!! but it does not have this problem when phone is closed and i use OSK. any thoughts?

im using standard sense 2.5 build 23566. i got so irritated i flashed to build 21903 to test and it had the same problem if not worse. so i flashed back to 23566. i really like this rom and dont have any other issues with it except this. had to install keyboard fix cab for sprint but that is in working order now. any help to shed some light on this would be awesome. if you need anymore info let me know. thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:23 AM
N00b

ostizzle is a n00b

Am I missing something? I downloaded the May 3rd GTX and it is not the new version of CHT. There is no lockscreen or CHT editor under the menu on the home screen...
Old 05-04-2010, 01:30 AM
N00b

ostizzle is a n00b

Dear Lord I'm stupid. Extracted an old archive in my download folder...
Old 05-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Vz

seatec is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzboss View Post
well my problem happens in landscape when im texting. either while im typing or when i hit the send button.. the screen will sometimes go black(sleep) but more so it either puts the phone into device lock or into the shutdown choices. so i have to hit the back arrow on the front nav buttons in shutdown, slide to unlock in device lock, or power button to awake when screen goes black. it happens about 50% of the time. it is VERY annoying that i cant even finish a simple text!! but it does not have this problem when phone is closed and i use OSK. any thoughts?
check the location of your left finger in landscape, I used to hit the power button also!!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor

im currently running the newest cookie ROM, May_1_23566_ Cookietab, anyone know why opera just hangs there then it the page loads about a minute later. is there a hot fix for this??? So far so good, this is the only issue i was wondering if other are having. Great work !!
Old 05-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

joh408 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzboss View Post
hello all. this my first post here. im usually over on xda because i have att but i just aquired at sprint rhodium so im here now for energys great roms. i tried searching through this thread but didnt come up with any solutions or even see anyone else with the same problem. all i could find was that some of you had problems with the backround in landscape mode back durring the feb posts. well my problem happens in landscape when im texting. either while im typing or when i hit the send button.. the screen will sometimes go black(sleep) but more so it either puts the phone into device lock or into the shutdown choices. so i have to hit the back arrow on the front nav buttons in shutdown, slide to unlock in device lock, or power button to awake when screen goes black. it happens about 50% of the time. it is VERY annoying that i cant even finish a simple text!! but it does not have this problem when phone is closed and i use OSK. any thoughts?

im using standard sense 2.5 build 23566. i got so irritated i flashed to build 21903 to test and it had the same problem if not worse. so i flashed back to 23566. i really like this rom and dont have any other issues with it except this. had to install keyboard fix cab for sprint but that is in working order now. any help to shed some light on this would be awesome. if you need anymore info let me know. thanks!
Haha Luzboss dont worry, that is a major gripe with the phone's design in the first place. I use this cab in order to eliminate this issue
Attached Files
File Type: cab Andy Hoarty DPBv1.1.cab (665.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-04-2010, 02:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
I just installed the new May 3rd 23xxx GTX CHT! Love it! It doesn't look like the actual GTX slider made its way to the rom though.

anyone have the GTX slider icons? I think they are much, much better.

Thanks!
Post # 2, click "Add ons and Hotfixes". Youll find GTX stuff there including the slider and taskbar. Hope its the one you want.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development