View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:53 AM
joh408
Lurker

joh408 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzboss View Post
hello all. this my first post here. im usually over on xda because i have att but i just aquired at sprint rhodium so im here now for energys great roms. i tried searching through this thread but didnt come up with any solutions or even see anyone else with the same problem. all i could find was that some of you had problems with the backround in landscape mode back durring the feb posts. well my problem happens in landscape when im texting. either while im typing or when i hit the send button.. the screen will sometimes go black(sleep) but more so it either puts the phone into device lock or into the shutdown choices. so i have to hit the back arrow on the front nav buttons in shutdown, slide to unlock in device lock, or power button to awake when screen goes black. it happens about 50% of the time. it is VERY annoying that i cant even finish a simple text!! but it does not have this problem when phone is closed and i use OSK. any thoughts?

im using standard sense 2.5 build 23566. i got so irritated i flashed to build 21903 to test and it had the same problem if not worse. so i flashed back to 23566. i really like this rom and dont have any other issues with it except this. had to install keyboard fix cab for sprint but that is in working order now. any help to shed some light on this would be awesome. if you need anymore info let me know. thanks!
Haha Luzboss dont worry, that is a major gripe with the phone's design in the first place. I use this cab in order to eliminate this issue
Attached Files
File Type: cab Andy Hoarty DPBv1.1.cab (665.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.