View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 01:52 PM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
That does look strange. However was the "Enable dynamic CPU frequence changing" unchecked, while 624Mhz was filled in? That's like enabling Speed Step in my opinion, and even taxing the CPU during these tests may not have ramped it up all the way...
Your right my original benchmark posts with the overclocked processor did not have this setting unchecked. I will use this setting for the remainder of the day and post my personal results tonight.

I apologize in advance for the oversized pictures but this is the best way to read the results (the attachment was giving me a blurry link also). Like I said before I was under the impression No2chem was working on overclocking the tp2 like the old tp1 before but as of yet has not been successful. Does anyone know where this htc_performance cab originated before it was spammed to all the forums? I still don't know what to make of these results maybe you guys can help. Here are the 21903 benchmarks I mentioned earlier and the second picture is a benchmark with 624mhz overclocked with "Enable dynamic CPU..." unchecked.

(would love to be able to reduce the opacity of clock background and center or re-allign the words in city and weather if anyone has any suggestions)

Last edited by ryanmv213; 05-20-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: reduce pic size