PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

eddieyee is keeping up the good workeddieyee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorepion View Post
Are you using the same battery as before? I just go a reburbished (looks new) phone for verizon wince something happened to the hardware of the buttons on my previous. I am curious if the same thing will happen as with yours. If it is still the same battery you had before how long have you had that battery? I have noticed the battery deteriorates quickly after 1 year of usage. But I would love to copy your setup as a test for Verizon since I experienced similar scenario on my old phone until Tuesday when I got the "new" one.
Same battery as before. I had it charging while my stock one was in the original phone that day. I have owned the new battery for about 3 weeks.

I like seeing instantaneous battery usage by using batteryclock. I'm using 3.0.3, but it looks like 3.0.6 is now out:
[24-9-2010] BattClock 3.0.6 *NEW* Wifi/Mobile internet monitor and more - xda-developers

I've attached my config file (if you want to try it, copy it to your program files/battclock directory, and go to the About screen and import the config).
Attached Files
File Type: txt BattClock.reg.txt (9.4 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Hey guys and gals.. I have been reading all these posts about the Cookie 2.0 rom on the 29th but i havent been reading any positive or negative on the MaxSense version, which i use... aka improvements or downfalls...

Also, is the 29th rom fixed for Verizon Keyboard mapping provision?
Old 10-01-2010, 12:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

In the post #4 "Change log" it say that we should have Footprint tab. But I don't see it neither when I go to "personnalize ; Home screen tabs". Where is it ?

BTW I really enjoy NRG ROM. I'm on the last one (29 sept) and it really rocks except for the "non answering bug". I didn't succeed to resolve it event with the change of the registry key (#777) neighter with the fix cab.

Anyway, thank's for making our phones so more fun to use.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700, XV6800, Touch Pro, and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

turtlew1019 is a n00b

Hey guys. Need your help.

Another member and I have been experiencing an issue with "data error code 13" after flashing the rom. We weren't able to make calls, send txts, mms, or use the internet. The thread is below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...code-13-a.html

I tried everything I could think of: flashed 2 different versions of the energyrom, ran the task29.exe program, flashed my stock rom, *228 to reprogram it (over and over), used the provisioning tool that came with the energyrom, and took it to verizon where the techs couldn't figure it out either.

One thing I noticed was when i went to the dial pad, went to menu, and My Phone Number, it had some crazy phone number in it. I went to the ESPT settings using ##778 and saw that same crazy number in many of my settings. After changing it to my actual phone number, I was able to make and receive calls and txts, but still no data.

One thing I saw was that into those ESPT settings, under A-Key, there's no authentication key there and I'm not sure if there was one before. I also noticed that whenever i try to connect to the internet, it keeps clearing the vzw password that I put in.

Anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Outside of my issues, I love this rom. Its very fast and looks very nice.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

inspiringdesigns is just getting started

thayou kioa69 and the oach yeasterday. I have 2 probems. i dont know if this was talked about before cause i just switched over to this rom.

1. my keyboard function key doesnt work and i cant use any of the functions.

2. i am having a problem with the +1 infront of my call and i cant find the setting to fix it.

PLease help.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlew1019 View Post
Hey guys. Need your help.

Another member and I have been experiencing an issue with "data error code 13" after flashing the rom. We weren't able to make calls, send txts, mms, or use the internet. The thread is below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...code-13-a.html

I tried everything I could think of: flashed 2 different versions of the energyrom, ran the task29.exe program, flashed my stock rom, *228 to reprogram it (over and over), used the provisioning tool that came with the energyrom, and took it to verizon where the techs couldn't figure it out either.

One thing I noticed was when i went to the dial pad, went to menu, and My Phone Number, it had some crazy phone number in it. I went to the ESPT settings using ##778 and saw that same crazy number in many of my settings. After changing it to my actual phone number, I was able to make and receive calls and txts, but still no data.

One thing I saw was that into those ESPT settings, under A-Key, there's no authentication key there and I'm not sure if there was one before. I also noticed that whenever i try to connect to the internet, it keeps clearing the vzw password that I put in.

Anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Outside of my issues, I love this rom. Its very fast and looks very nice.
Are you the first/original owner of the phone or is it an ebay phone or refurb? I see that you are on Verizon. Is it a Verizon branded phone or from another carrier?

David
Old 10-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700, XV6800, Touch Pro, and Touch Pro 2

turtlew1019 is a n00b

Bought it from craigslist. Yep, its verizon branded. It worked up until i flashed the energyrom. In fact, I activated it infront of the seller to make sure everything worked. I don't play games or take chances when it comes to my gadgets. lol
Old 10-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns View Post
thayou kioa69 and the oach yeasterday. I have 2 probems. i dont know if this was talked about before cause i just switched over to this rom.

1. my keyboard function key doesnt work and i cant use any of the functions.

2. i am having a problem with the +1 infront of my call and i cant find the setting to fix it.

PLease help.
first question that comes to mind is did you provision the phone for verizon? if not then do that, start>tools>carrier provision and see if that fixes anything, also here is the link to the verizon keyboard mapping cab that's in the paperclip of the thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...yboard-fix.cab
Old 10-01-2010, 01:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

rickforet is a n00b

Ok. As I said a few post ago, I'm stuck with the answer issue. I just can't answer my phone with the hard green key neither the slider. I run the 680 ROM with Telus provisioning. I realise that the hard green key doesn't work even if I just want to launch the dialer but only when I'm on the home screen (sense and cookie 2). If I'm on another program, the harg green key works perfectly and I can launch the dialer. So, someone has an idea ?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:13 PM
BfA
PPCGeeks Regular

BfA is a n00b

Does anyone know how to get the phone to stop vibrating when actioning ie when it starts making a call? It doesn't do it anymore when typing say in Opera but I want it to not vibrate for any action.

Also, someone said the FAQ at the start said how to change users from being listed as Last, First to First Last in the address book but I can't see it. Can anyone let me know how to change it?

Last edited by BfA; 10-01-2010 at 01:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development