PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

hmm.. what.. no 23/24xxx builds???
Old 10-04-2010, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
21680 is the new 6.5.3. See first post. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA
Carrier: Mobifone

nkcuong is a n00b

Hello,

Can anyone show me URL to different versions of EnergyROM downloads? Back and forth in this 2600 postings thread simple painful.

I've tried flashing 23678 once about 2 months ago, but my device couldnt boot so I flashed other ROMs.

Thank yoy
Old 10-04-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmatthewsatiug View Post
I use something called Sprite Backup. It creates an .exe file that can be restored. I don't use it after I've flashed a new ROM. I use XDA_UC for that.
2nd this. You can use any of the backup software that is out there. Sprite, SPB Backup, etc, but the issue that you are going to have is that the registry changes and updates that NRG does would be overwritten with the settings that you currently have. It's great for doing hard resets and getting back to where you were, but after a flash, you don't really want to restore a previous backup that includes registry or even some program settings (since these ROMs have the latest and greatest, it might cause errors if they are upgraded).

Try using XDA_UC and/or Sashimi. They aren't going to get you entirely to the final product that you currently have, but it's makes flashing your phone every weekend a lot easier and less time consuming.

Hope this helps.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
patiently waiting for NRGZ to make an EVO ROM!! loved his work on the touch pro 2 so much that I never bothered to flash any other rom. Glad to see he's still supporting the tp2. Keep up the great work Chief!
I don't want to see him cooking up stuff for the EVO because that will mean he no longer will cook for us TP2 guys lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw03 View Post
I noticed on Sprint, when I place a call the signal bar indicator goes from 7 bars to 5. Is there any fix for this? Thanks
Just because you're seeing a change to how many bars you see doesn't mean that something's wrong, when you are looking at the phone you're looking at it vertical but when you are making a call you have to turn it horizontal so that is probably the change in signal you are seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
21680 replaces the 23xxx/24xxx series rom.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkcuong View Post
Hello,

Can anyone show me URL to different versions of EnergyROM downloads? Back and forth in this 2600 postings thread simple painful.

I've tried flashing 23678 once about 2 months ago, but my device couldnt boot so I flashed other ROMs.

Thank yoy
go to the first page of this thread and you will see the downloads for all the different roms, download links are under their screenshots.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickelk View Post
I would like to know if there is a way to save my phone the way it is right now as a rom, so that when I do a hard reset it just restores a snapshot of the way I have it set up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmatthewsatiug View Post
I use something called Sprite Backup. It creates an .exe file that can be restored. I don't use it after I've flashed a new ROM. I use XDA_UC for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
2nd this. You can use any of the backup software that is out there. Sprite, SPB Backup, etc, but the issue that you are going to have is that the registry changes and updates that NRG does would be overwritten with the settings that you currently have. It's great for doing hard resets and getting back to where you were, but after a flash, you don't really want to restore a previous backup that includes registry or even some program settings (since these ROMs have the latest and greatest, it might cause errors if they are upgraded).

Try using XDA_UC and/or Sashimi. They aren't going to get you entirely to the final product that you currently have, but it's makes flashing your phone every weekend a lot easier and less time consuming.

Hope this helps.
it's been a while since i have used sprite backup, but from what i remember it is good if you flash to a new rom and don't like it and want to flash back to your previous rom, all you do is keep the .exe that it makes for you on your sd card and you can flash back to your previous rom that way with all your settings back the way they were, i'm not for sure if that's why you are asking about a program like that for or what, your not going to be able to use it and then flash to a new rom and import anything, things change between roms and all it's going to do is cause issues when importing things, that's why i never import anything besides what pim backup does, which is email, text messages and contacts, nothing registry related which would cause issues on the new rom.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:19 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickelk View Post
I would like to know if there is a way to save my phone the way it is right now as a rom, so that when I do a hard reset it just restores a snapshot of the way I have it set up.
SPB CLONE.. same people that brought us SPB Mobile Shell

also, anyone running the newest MaxSense 6.5.x version?? what kind of free RAM do you have? i kinda liked maxsense i think but the ROM i tried it on a month or 2 ago was just to slow..

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 10-04-2010 at 01:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:27 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i only use pim backup to restore my contacts after a flash.Everything else i have to setup manually because im on the Cricket network and so far there arent any cabs that can configure everything correctly so that i truly have a full flash-fully functional;data(internet),GPS,SMS,MMS,and everything else works perfect. So far i can get everything to work perfect, but MMS, on every other rom,but with every version of NRGZ roms ive flashed since the late july rom have had everything, including fully functional MMS now. This is the first time any rom has ever had MMS working on my TP2 on the Cricket network. Now my phones almost perfect,and will be even more perfect when CHT 2.0 is stable and doesnt cause constant,looping,sense restarts and the only way i can fix it is to hard-reset so far and then it just happens again within 15 min to 24 hours,but it always happens again and ive tried all the recomended fixes and solutions with no luck.They buy me some time,but the sense restart and sense restart looping just starts again.Cant wait til sense restart loop bug is fixed because its the only bug keeping me from using the lightning fast 21680 build with CHT 2 Dinik Glass rom which is absolutely amazing in speed,CHT looks great,but CHT 2.0 is just not stable enough for me yet. Excellent work for a beta tho. 21680 seems lightning fast to me compared to most other builds also.Cant wait to see what NRG does next.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:41 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

...having no sense loops at all here.. uncheck all animation, sun rays, weather, flip clock, appointments, tasks, etc.. etc.. etc... You won't lose your setup when you recheck them later. Then anything left (clock & icons) make sure you space them out well. Run it for a few hours & see if there's a difference for you. ..then add back in little by little...

I SMELL something in the kitchen.. Oct 5 ROM..?! ... frosty cookie?

*edit*
eeekkk gads man... 4G must have just hit my tower!!! I've heard/read a bunch (and post recently) about faster 3G speeds in 4G areas... (... but many are saying it's the faster processors in the evo & epic.. etc.. etc..)..

Minneapolis area has been rolling out quietly for a few weeks, announcements Oct 17...

I just got 332 KBPS download (peak, avg over 300!!)!! ahhhh yea, 1/2 year ago I was lucky to break 200KB/s (kilo bytes).. stunned, that's flippen 2.7 Mbps (mega bits), sheshhshshshs a T1 is 1.54!! Mbps ...8 bits in a Byte...

Last edited by teradog; 10-04-2010 at 03:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development