PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 02:46 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I SMELL something in the kitchen.. Oct 5 ROM..?! ... frosty cookie?

Is that what smells so good?

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

I SMELL something in the kitchen.. Oct 5 ROM..?! ... frosty cookie?
yummy ...bring it on
Old 10-04-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch=>TP2=>Touch=>Diamond=>TouchPro2 (current)
Carrier: SPRINT

bpsamant is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
anyone able to dowload the titanium roms sucessfully?
tried to d/l them twice, both times i got errors in download .
tried both 21680 n 21916..
can anyone reconfirm,,, is it a bad upload or just me??
cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
I'm d/ling now. Will get back to ya in a few...
It d/l okay. I opened it as to flash and the RomUpdate Utility screen came up... I didn't flash it cause I didn't want to use Titanium. Where do you get your error?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
when i try to open the rars!!
errors in downloaded file.
tried to d/l them twice (both the roms)
and my downloads are slow so its really painful
guess i will try tomorrow.
Thanks for your help tho (already thanked using the thanks! button)
cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by flofy22 View Post
energy titanium upload with errors chek it out i cant extract the archive said came with errors
me too...d/l fine..when i try to extract with 7z, i get errors
Old 10-04-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

baalho is just getting started

Update to the latest Cookie Dinik Glass 21680 build.
Phone is very laggy even after hard reset. Using cleanRAM as I keep getting out of memory error while running Windows Media player and RSShub.
Anybody have similar issues?
Old 10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalho View Post
Update to the latest Cookie Dinik Glass 21680 build.
Phone is very laggy even after hard reset. Using cleanRAM as I keep getting out of memory error while running Windows Media player and RSShub.
Anybody have similar issues?
ya, i was having major slowdowns + mem leaks the day after i flashed. diched it for the 6.5 build (i have absolutely not hope left for 6.5.x, and that's not NRG's fault, its M$'s)
Old 10-04-2010, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I know this has been talked to death but I wasn't sure if things have changed since I last flashed an Energy ROM. Before the Sept 29th it was July I did it. Anyway, I am using the MMS Fix (M2.1 (Sprint)5mb cab, I was wondering if there is a better cab to use that will give you the ability to use HTC messaging and also be able to send MMS messages at the same time. Also, if I am using the classic way of texting, it seems to hang after sending a text and going back to the main text screen where all your text are. I have to wait abit till I can exit out of text messaging. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Anyone have any input on this. Thanks in advance.

Also, the only issue I have been having is not being able to answer the phone. It worked for a bit after I removed the "notification widgets" but now it stopped working. Any fix for that and being able to have the notication widgets on the main screen? It sucks having to go to the tab everytime you get a text or an email....

Other then that I am overclocking it and it is very fast!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

Hello, is anybody else having a problem with the contacts coming up? I start typing a name and until I delete the last letter I type, I don't get any suggestions. It has happened with the last few ROMs I have flashed.
Maybe there is an option or setting I am not turning on?
Or is it supposed to be like that?
Old 10-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Dold is just getting started

In call recording:

I can't seem to make it record to storage card!. It always stores it in My Documents /Notes. Has anyone been able to manage to make it record to SD card? If yes. How?
Also does anyone knows somehow / hack to enable automatic recording of all calls?
I work in real state and this feature is a must have for me it saves me tons of time for data otherwise I would have to write down.

I was even going to buy Resco Audio Manager (it records to SD automatically each call) BUT it messes the phone audio and after two or three calls I have to soft reset because the other person can't hear me or the ring doesn't work.

Any help really apreciated. Thanks.
Oh! and I'm On Cookie 21xxx Sept 8 (VERY Stable and fast for me)
Old 10-04-2010, 09:20 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Anyone have any input on this. Thanks in advance.

Also, the only issue I have been having is not being able to answer the phone. It worked for a bit after I removed the "notification widgets" but now it stopped working. Any fix for that and being able to have the notication widgets on the main screen? It sucks having to go to the tab everytime you get a text or an email....

Other then that I am overclocking it and it is very fast!!!
i dont pic mail, but thought it was the bosch (spelling?) cab in paperclips...

re. phone answer... provision phone... some say FB is hosing it (i dont use that either)
search for #777 in this thread, u have 2 change a reg setting... for GSM &
"NRGZ28 Nothing like the buttery smooth feeling of a freshly installed ROM... ahh wish it'd stay that way after you install a million cabs.. lol
about 3 hours ago"
sent by tp2

Last edited by teradog; 10-04-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Wow, I've been gone awhile and had my TP2 working so great with my Energy Rom that I didn't feel the overwhelming need to get back here. BUT I did, and I just flash the current rom of my flavor and what a crazy improvement on just EVERYTHING! Thanks so much Energy for making my phone what I wanted and working just fabulous. DONATION made and your work is greatly appreciated. One suggestion is to add "music playlists" to your "settings export" utility.

Can someone direct me to a cab or files that will reinstall all the stock taskbar icons for the Sprint phone....please. I've searched several time and just can't come up with it. Thanks and thanks.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development