PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

madjokeer is keeping up the good workmadjokeer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

has anyone tried to dl the Energy.RHODCDMA.21680.Sense2.5.Sep.29 version, with no cookie but all the regular apps that the chef includes, and installing cookie 2.0 with the cabs.. seems all my problems with the sense restarting, phone answering, etc have gone away.. ?!?! :P

-Push
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjokeer View Post
has anyone tried to dl the Energy.RHODCDMA.21680.Sense2.5.Sep.29 version, with no cookie but all the regular apps that the chef includes, and installing cookie 2.0 with the cabs.. seems all my problems with the sense restarting, phone answering, etc have gone away.. ?!?! :P

-Push

You need to watch out how much stuff you add to your screen ie widgets ect. and that wont happen

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 10-04-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
You need to watch out how much stuff you add to your screen ie widgets ect. and that wont happen
I see you run Android 2.2 on your TP2. Do you have the link to how to do that? Thanks
Old 10-04-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I see you run Android 2.2 on your TP2. Do you have the link to how to do that? Thanks

Check out that forum:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-android-development/
Old 10-04-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mlambert77 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello, is anybody else having a problem with the contacts coming up? I start typing a name and until I delete the last letter I type, I don't get any suggestions. It has happened with the last few ROMs I have flashed.
Maybe there is an option or setting I am not turning on?
Or is it supposed to be like that?
Do you have Swype set as your input? That's what happens to me when I use Swype. If I switch back to regular Touch Input, it goes away. As much as it annoys me, I love Swype too much to stop using it.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello, is anybody else having a problem with the contacts coming up? I start typing a name and until I delete the last letter I type, I don't get any suggestions. It has happened with the last few ROMs I have flashed.
Maybe there is an option or setting I am not turning on?
Or is it supposed to be like that?
change the keyboard you are using as that's the problem, i think it was the swype keyboard that was giving that problem and the only way to fix from having to backspace was to switch to another keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
i dont pic mail, but thought it was the bosch (spelling?) cab in paperclips...

re. phone answer... provision phone... some say FB is hosing it (i dont use that either)
search for #777 in this thread, u have 2 change a reg setting...
it was called the Boush mms/sms cab, all it did though was make sure the settings were right so that you could send and receive those two items.

believe it or not i found that flashing the phone, hard resetting and setting up the phone didn't correct the issues with #777, i had to let it run like a day and then hard reset again and then all the issues with #777 have gone away, i know it's a lot of work and stuff but that's what fixed my issues, and i have suggested that to others and it worked also, don't know why it's taking so many hard resets but it is.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Wow, I've been gone awhile and had my TP2 working so great with my Energy Rom that I didn't feel the overwhelming need to get back here. BUT I did, and I just flash the current rom of my flavor and what a crazy improvement on just EVERYTHING! Thanks so much Energy for making my phone what I wanted and working just fabulous. DONATION made and your work is greatly appreciated. One suggestion is to add "music playlists" to your "settings export" utility.

Can someone direct me to a cab or files that will reinstall all the stock taskbar icons for the Sprint phone....please. I've searched several time and just can't come up with it. Thanks and thanks.
go to this link and it's where NRG stores cabs at, if you scroll down you'll see a link to his "return to stock" link and then download and install the appropriate taskbar, i believe that's what you are looking for.

EnergyROM ROM Downloads
Old 10-04-2010, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
go to this link and it's where NRG stores cabs at, if you scroll down you'll see a link to his "return to stock" link and then download and install the appropriate taskbar, i believe that's what you are looking for.

EnergyROM ROM Downloads
This is exactly what I wanted and I was looking everywhere on the board but under my nose, THANKS! Only problem with it is that is still won't put the blue tooth icon back to original, but I am almost there, again thanks.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 10-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
This is exactly what I wanted and I was looking everywhere on the board but under my nose, THANKS! Only problem with it is that is still won't put the blue tooth icon back to original, but I am almost there, again thanks.
not a problem, glad to help, glad that it was what you was looking for.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

anyone know how to get the blue tooth icon back or what file it is so i can extract it from the stock rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development