PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
honestly ...I dont work with 6.5.xx I like stability and speed , yes Ive heared the last build NRG has used was fast , but it is 6.5.xx.
ask me any tweaking details for 6.5 and you will have an answer.
NRG set up the PP so the phone never freezes no matter how many apps you run together and his configuration support multitasking function of the device, but as you know for DINIK ENERGY such high quality graphics take memory , so what I do , I steal 6 ,sometimes 8 MB (sometimes even more )from the PP towards the RAM and then benchmark and see the speed , and this absolutely gives me better performance.

hit thanx if this helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Download the pagepool changer if you don't have it already, open it up and navigate it to the .nbh file for the ROM that you are wanting to check the pagepool of and once that window comes up you will see what the ROM is set for, you can either leave it as is or change it and then save and then exit out and your all done, next thing to do is to flash the ROM.
What if you don't multi-task often...is a lower pagepool better or is higher better? Specifically for GTX at the moment, but If I understand correctly, for Dinik you should lower the pagepool (right)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: Doing some reading on XDA, it appears the larger the pagepool, the quicker the UI...

Last edited by willyjay; 07-20-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
Hi I have a question about saving the HTC contact picture to the MS exchange contact picture. Since most of my contacts on exchange have an old facebook profile picture as a contact picture, I know some rom I have used in the past must have done it. However, now, all of my current HTC contact pictures, that show up on the people tab of touchflo3d, which i have synced to facebook, aren't copying to the windows contact (windows contact list is accessible via start menu>Contacts). And it is the picture from the Start menu>Contacts which seems to be synced on exchange. My main concern is when I sync my contacts elsewhere it would be nice if they had the most current facebook photo as the picture. Is there anything I can do to remedy this and have my contacts in winmo auto updated?
Sorry if this is confusing.
Well I found the answer to my problem sense 2.5 can not do this. It seems like a pretty inconvenient downgrade from 2.1 to 2.5. the fact that sense 2.5 doesnt even have the option to set facebook pictures as outlook contact sucks. Thanks NRG for having a 2.1 rom still available, it was dang impossible to find any other rom with sense 2.1
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 07-20-2010, 11:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cfioretti is a n00b

I am using the new Energy.RHODCDMA.21911.Sense2.5.MaxSense.Jul.16.7z ROM and notice that my e-mail program stays open when the X is pressed to close the app. I thought in earlier versions that pressing the X would quit the program, but in this version, I have to open task manager then End Task. I was looking for a setting to change, but can't locate. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Device is Sprint TP2
Old 07-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cfioretti is a n00b

One other issue I have noticed with Energy.RHODCDMA.21911.Sense2.5.MaxSense.Jul.16.7z ROM is that some of the HD wallpaper images do not load.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfioretti View Post
I am using the new Energy.RHODCDMA.21911.Sense2.5.MaxSense.Jul.16.7z ROM and notice that my e-mail program stays open when the X is pressed to close the app. I thought in earlier versions that pressing the X would quit the program, but in this version, I have to open task manager then End Task. I was looking for a setting to change, but can't locate. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Device is Sprint TP2

go into tools, x button settings, exclusions, remove tmail.exe, and ur good to go =)

hit thx if it helped bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

KuShToKeR is just getting started

Been running 23673 build dinik skinned. Since release Jul 17. Best Rom Of All Time So FAR!! going on my 4th day, not one glitch. Not one Issue. This rom must loves my phone. Speed. Brilliant . Beautiful. I Officially have the most bitchin phone out of all my Real Life Friends. There jealous. =DD I Cant get my hand off the thing. Looks So SLeeeek! Runs Like a DREAM! *hrrmm , i have a addiction... Ive been flashing energy roms none stop since i found them for the past 2 or 3 months...and i cant stop... every update is a must... Its more addicting that Xanax. =PPP Thank AGAIN

!!

Last edited by KuShToKeR; 07-21-2010 at 05:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:16 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShToKeR View Post
Been running 23673 build dinik skinned. Since release Jul 17. Best Rom Of All Time So FAR!! going on my 4th day, not one glitch. Not one Issue. This rom must loves my phone. Speed. Brilliant . Beautiful. I Officially have the most bitchin phone out of all my Real Life Friends. There jealous. =DD I Cant get my hand off the thing. Looks So SLeeeek! Runs Like a DREAM! *hrrmm , i have a addiction... Ive been flashing energy roms now stop since i found them for the past 2 or 3 months...and i cant stop... every update is a must... Its more addicting that Xanax. =PPP Thank AGAIN

!!
You might want to look into rehab and join a support group like the rest of us have already lol.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

KuShToKeR is just getting started

hahahaha
Old 07-21-2010, 06:11 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
What is this?
Spammer....its reported...
Old 07-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by proarmwrestler View Post
Anybody know why I can NOT get ThrottleLock to work with the newest rom? It was working perfectly before I flashed to "Energy.RHODCDMA.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jul.17" .
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No luck. I have the phone set up just like before the flash. I'm so confused!
Symptoms: ThrottleLock only works when manually locked from the icon in the start menu.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I count on ThrottleLock to keep nosy eyes out of my phone.
Thanks!

2nd Newbie question: I'm on Sprint, and sometimes in the bar at the top, it has a Blue Ev or a Red 1x, what is the difference and what do they mean?
If I'm not mistaken Ev is for phone use and the 1X is when you are using data to send or receive text messages or emails.

No idea about throttlelock, never used it, but I would think that if you didn't change anything that you install during a flash that sometime in the new ROM is not compatible with the program, maybe throttlelock will update the program, send whoever makes the program an email or pm and ask them if they know of the issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development