PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Small question.

Now that there is a new core. Will we be able to import the NRJ and CHT settings from the old to the new core without expecting any interference or create bugs?
Old 08-06-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [SPRINT]
Carrier: Sprint

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Energy.RHODCDMA.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.06.7z seems to be up for D/L now... [looks like time to flash and play a bit]

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:19 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

hey guys, Im running the latest 21xxx titanium and iv run into 2 issues. was wondering if anyone else is also.
The batt meter is staying on 100% all the time. and the HTC youtube player seems to be missing.
other than that everything is perfect. really really fast!!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

RamonePPCGeek is a n00b

is there going to be a cdma 8-6-10 build for maxsense UI????
Old 08-07-2010, 12:09 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
Is there a way to uninstall a few programs you don't need that has been preinstalled?
When i go to add/remove i don't see them listed in there.
While there really isn't a way to uninstall programs after the ROM is flashed, it's possible to remove programs from the ROM before the flash. When I was using the Diamond with its teeny storage space, NRG's large ROMs often required some apps removal before flashing.

Search for HTRCrie. It's pretty simple to open the .NBH file and remove some unneeded stuff. Out of habit, I still take out things like Palringo, PowerPoint, Acrobat Reader, Ringtones, Swype, MP3Trimmer, Animated wallpapers, etc. (though the TP2 has enough storage that it doesn't really make this a requirement).
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work

Is it just me or does My Locations just totally fails? I tried using QuickGPS and everything, but when I try to update my Weather tab, it can't seem to locate where I live whereas it used to work before. Or maybe my city isn't on their list anymore (which is likely since I've had this issue before I even flashed the 8/6 ROM). All my other saved cities load fine though so I have no idea what is going on. Any help?
Old 08-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
While there really isn't a way to uninstall programs after the ROM is flashed, it's possible to remove programs from the ROM before the flash. When I was using the Diamond with its teeny storage space, NRG's large ROMs often required some apps removal before flashing.

Search for HTRCrie. It's pretty simple to open the .NBH file and remove some unneeded stuff. Out of habit, I still take out things like Palringo, PowerPoint, Acrobat Reader, Ringtones, Swype, MP3Trimmer, Animated wallpapers, etc. (though the TP2 has enough storage that it doesn't really make this a requirement).
thanks for the software name...but how do you use the program?
also rhodium is not listed in the type of openable roms...
and cdma is also not listed..
can you help me with this as i would love to remove the programs i dont use ..
thanks
Old 08-07-2010, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

I gave 08/06 23673 GTX Cookie a try and I couldnt figure out why Sense would keep freezing when going from tab to tab. Not a big deal though, gonna give the 08/01 date a try because this was my first time trying GTX & I like!

EDIT: 08/01 was a success, nice & smooth & no freeze ups so Im a happy camper!

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 08-07-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro1/Touch Pro2/Evo 4G

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work

hmm found a bug when on the new Aug 6 GTX rom when i got to the email tab it stays blank then if u switch to another tab it also turns blank and then sense freezes. is anyone else experiencing this bug?
Old 08-07-2010, 02:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
hmm found a bug when on the new Aug 6 GTX rom when i got to the email tab it stays blank then if u switch to another tab it also turns blank and then sense freezes. is anyone else experiencing this bug?
Yes Yes had the same exact issue, for me it was the email tab & the internet tab then a little later it was the sms tab as well then sense would freeze completely... I went to the Aug1st release & everything is fine

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development