View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Wow, I've been gone awhile and had my TP2 working so great with my Energy Rom that I didn't feel the overwhelming need to get back here. BUT I did, and I just flash the current rom of my flavor and what a crazy improvement on just EVERYTHING! Thanks so much Energy for making my phone what I wanted and working just fabulous. DONATION made and your work is greatly appreciated. One suggestion is to add "music playlists" to your "settings export" utility.

Can someone direct me to a cab or files that will reinstall all the stock taskbar icons for the Sprint phone....please. I've searched several time and just can't come up with it. Thanks and thanks.
go to this link and it's where NRG stores cabs at, if you scroll down you'll see a link to his "return to stock" link and then download and install the appropriate taskbar, i believe that's what you are looking for.

EnergyROM ROM Downloads