PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 01:40 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

OK straightup... here you go... screen shot
Told you it's not great looking like yours... also about a month slow...!

I don't use the sense slider anymore, like a one touch.. use voice command to do most.

Highly functional, .. works for me, may not be what most like/want...
Tabs on top left are wktask, touch them to change to them, all open tasks show there...
Also, I map the back (left arrow) key, (3rd one on bottom) with rhodiumkdb cab long press to pull up win taskmanager to close or switch stuff when I cant use the stylus (driving), switch between GPS packages or whatever..
Will probably replace 2 more bottom softkeys: Windows start with Calendar (use the hardkey for start/win), and the all in one slider with internet tab, giving 2 additional other programs in tabs...
Very top 2 pixel wide white bar is the battery meter included with wktask, hard to see in this pic, but fine on TP2
Had to scratch out a few things (tried to use similar colors) to remain anonymous... so if you see blotches...

Let me know if you want to know what cabs or how I got something to look a certain way... I'll be happy to help... start by looking at the cabs I install at the bottom of my "How To" hyperlink in my sig on first post of each page...

OMG way off topic... a team of 2... Randy Moss & Brett Favre!! Randy will play Monday night with the Viks against Jets!!!!!! wowsers...

cookie2 680 OS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (82.8 KB, 314 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 10-06-2010 at 07:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

Damien_Cloud is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

I am kinda still new at this but how do I get the updated versions??the"21680 SYS Build" thanks ur shit is awsome man made me keep my tp2 for sure
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: Sprint

sacr3d is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
Are your texts sorted by date still? Also, make sure your phone is showing the correct date; it might have inadvertently been changed.

Trust me their not. I've tried changing it back and forth and what not. Its weird because the actual texts are getting mixed up in the coversation.

Something like this:

10/5/10
10:00pm
Hey

10/6/10
6:05pm
What are you doing to day

10/5/10
10:10pm
Hello?
Old 10-06-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacr3d View Post
Trust me their not. I've tried changing it back and forth and what not. Its weird because the actual texts are getting mixed up in the coversation.

Something like this:

10/5/10
10:00pm
Hey

10/6/10
6:05pm
What are you doing to day

10/5/10
10:10pm
Hello?
This might be a stretch, but what about the person sending the message? Are they in a different time zone? I know it shouldn't matter, but pieces to the puzzle...I remember a few times when I was with AT&T I received messages in reverse order, but it was a network problem. The network was down, and when it recovered it spit out messages that way. Also did you hard reset after flashing? Sometimes I get funny glitches when I get lazy and skip that step.

EDIT: Just found this; might wanna see what you have in common?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...out-order.html

Last edited by btstarcher; 10-06-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Okay, now that I have the #777 problem fixed I can answer the phone using the phone and and bluetooth and I can hang-up using the phone but can't hang-up using the bluetooth. It is driving me nuts!!!! I get one issue resolved and another pops up. This is the only issue I am having now btw.... Everything else is perfect.
You know what, I've had this problem with a lot of new builds, not just cookie 2.0. For me it's not that it doesn't disconnect, it just does after 20-30 seconds. It's like this on both my TP2 and my old TP. I really think that it's a WinMo driver thing.
If you find a fix I'd love to know!
Old 10-06-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Okay, now that I have the #777 problem fixed I can answer the phone using the phone and and bluetooth and I can hang-up using the phone but can't hang-up using the bluetooth. It is driving me nuts!!!! I get one issue resolved and another pops up. This is the only issue I am having now btw.... Everything else is perfect.
Hey here is a long shot, but here is a cab you can try and see if your bluetooth works better..
If no difference, it should uninstall just fine.
I have it installed on my device but haven't tested yet.
Don't try it if not willing to take a chance without blaming me, haha.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SprintStock.1.21.651_BT_DLL.cab (82.7 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Fr3nZy is a n00b

there seems to be an issue with apps installed on the storage card in the current rom and a few of the previous. Idk if it's because of the stability of the OS or the SD drivers. Most of the apps I have on the SD card will suddenly crash when using them. Resco File Explorer and SKTools especially (I prefer to keep them on the SD in case of a hardreset, and NOT in the ROM). Infact, I can't create an SKBackup unless I save it to the ROM. Saving it to the SD will lead to an incomplete and corrupted backup. The card is error free, properly formatted SanDisk 8gb.

If I do install the apps in the ROM I can use them without any crashing.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

You may want to try another SD card. I had some of those same issues once and it turned out the SD card was going bad.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My home screen appointments list does not pick up birthdays and anniversaries when I put them in the contacts list.

Prior ROMs did this. I don't know if it is a ROM issue or a Cookie issue.

Thanks
Old 10-06-2010, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Had to take a long break from PPCG to register for school & realize I have a ton of back reading to do!! How has everybody been? & damn when did they realese Cookie 2.0? Ugh too much catching up to do...
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development