PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

So if there was not a Touch of Glass uploaded with CHT 2.0 could I just install 2.0 via cab?
Old 10-14-2010, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I'm digging the looks of the Touch Of Glass series rom, might have to give that a go, just have to decide on 1.8.5 or 2.0 now, oh well i got all day till i get out of work anyways.

man i have been reading but not posting much lately, things are staying pretty busy around here with all the chatter over the new roms and stuff, some good guys here helping out and people sharing knowledge and what's working and what's an issue, great job everyone <slides back into the shadows>.
Yeah I've been doing the same exact thing LOL but as far as ROMs I think I will stick with sencity from now on, its one great looking ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Just flashed to the Cookie 2 energy 10/14. I had no real issues with the 10/8. We'll how things go after i have all my settings and stuff imported.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 10-14-2010, 12:41 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOReCKI View Post
ill take any settings and info....pm me or post here. I gave up on the oct.8 release and moved to the 10/10 sencity release....seems to be working good...got a couple minor setbacks that really dont bother me yet.
if i do all your settings from scratch...i should reflash first huh ?
any help would be much appreciated....thank you !
I post my WMLongLife settings, but it would appear you need my ROM & add on settings. I've spent MANY hours putting this how to link together, please read it & then let me know if you have any more questions.
Link also in my sig line (bottom signature line), which I haven't been posting to save forum space...*HOW TO!
Old 10-14-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I post my WMLongLife settings, but it would appear you need my ROM & add on settings. I've spent MANY hours putting this how to link together, please read it & then let me know if you have any more questions.
Link also in my sig line (bottom signature line), which I haven't been posting to save forum space...*HOW TO!
i am not sure if i am doing something wrong with wmlonglife or what.. but whenever i have it installed, if open a browser, it takes forever to connect.. on top of that, many times it times-out and browser gets closed... anyway to speed up the switch from 1x to ev ?

thanks for all your hard work ..
Old 10-14-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work

Flashed a touch of glass, after my first reset I lost the 1% battery indicator. Now it shows a regular battery. I tried installing a 1% battery cab and it failed. Any suggestions to get it back??
Old 10-14-2010, 12:58 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
So if there was not a Touch of Glass uploaded with CHT 2.0 could I just install 2.0 via cab?
Yea, Install CHT 2.0 then go over to XDA and grab the updated Touch Of Glass CHT 2.0 theme cabs and install after...

Let me google that for you

edit: Now I just need to get the taskbar working on cdma...

Last edited by WFG; 10-14-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Ha... timing... Problem solved
NRG Twitter: "Touch of Glass" Cookie 2.0 ROMs starting to upload... 41 minutes ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
i am not sure if i am doing something wrong with wmlonglife or what.. but whenever i have it installed, if open a browser, it takes forever to connect.. on top of that, many times it times-out and browser gets closed... anyway to speed up the switch from 1x to ev ?
thanks for all your hard work ..
Welcome... you now have reputation
Yep, have same issue, 1. solved issue of 1X not going to EV by checking 3G with screen on.
but, 2. issue not switching on data...
I noticed it was after a reboot & the first time, it was driving me nuts!! So, as soon as I reboot, I go into Opera (or whatever) & let it time out (20 seconds for additional 20 hours?!), hit again, it works, & then from then on no issues for me. You?

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch on Boost
Carrier: Boost Mobile

IOReCKI is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
yeah...i was looking at the post last nite sorry i didnt reply....been trying out these roms...

i had one question for you, being that im on metro pcs and they dont have 3g, those setting really wouldnt apply to me would it ?

i wasnt sure so i didnt wanna mess with anything until i asked...

***note dinik 10/14 cht 1.8 keeps freezing on me without sense even being on....no cabs installed either. i flashed rom turned off sense, and when i scroll through the windows home screen, it keeps freezing while im scrolling....

gues im going back to touch of glass or sencity......

Last edited by IOReCKI; 10-14-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:06 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOReCKI View Post
yeah...i was looking at the post last nite sorry i didnt reply....been trying out these roms...

i had one question for you, being that im on metro pcs and they dont have 3g, those setting really wouldnt apply to me would it ?

i wasnt sure so i didnt wanna mess with anything until i asked...

***note dinik 10/14 cht 1.8 keeps freezing on me without sense even being on....no cabs installed either. i flashed rom turned off sense, and when i scroll through the windows home screen, it keeps freezing while im scrolling....

gues im going back to touch of glass or sencity......
"i wasnt sure so i didnt wanna mess with anything until i asked..."
Sorry, but I'm not the one to ask... I have no idea about Metro PCS!! Been a tad busy with ROMs as well :>)) My WMLongLife guide I believe says specifically Sprint (actually not really a guide, just sharing what I finally got to work with you). One of the keys too all of this is reducing the constant hammering of trying to get 3G in a questionable area, or if you're inside & the phone is by a wall, center of building or in your pocket. If you have a ton of stuff set to auto update (weather, email, etc..) then your phone is hammering away trying to get a 3G/ a better 3G

This probably isn't something that will work for you. DaveTN wrote about his experiences with massive battery consumption differences in 2 different towns in Tennessee a month or so ago.... If he had this program then, I'm quite sure there would have been little or no difference.

Re. Dinik: thanks for the update, we'll see if anyone else has issues, make sure you task29, flash ROM, hard reset (wipe device in settings) & see... I'm not a "reflection" / glare fan... I use to buy screen covers to filter out reflection & glare!! :>)) ....sorry

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 02:21 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development