PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
yea, pull the zip off as well
Thanks. What *edit* file, I don't see one?

Thanks for the help tonight. Phone is flashed and ready to go for tomorrow. Looks like tomorrow I'm flashing to 2.0, or something else. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!

Last edited by The Coach; 10-14-2010 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:20 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

his eyes must be playing tricks on him again!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 10-14-2010, 12:30 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
Thanks. What zip file, I don't see one?

Thanks for the help tonight. Phone is flashed and ready to go for tomorrow. Looks like tomorrow I'm flashing to 2.0, or something else. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
LOL!!! ha! where did you get that quote? & why edit it :>))
Old 10-14-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
LOL!!! ha! where did you get that quote? & why edit it :>))
If you're talking about the sig line, I came up with it with it when I first joined. It drives me crazy when it's a matter of copy and paste into google and you can find any cab or post that you want. I thought that all of us here knew how to operate computers, that's why we flash our phones so much.

I'm here because I'm a flash addict and a techno geek. Also, it pulls me all the cool gigs at work. (Well, maybe not the last, but one can dream.)
Old 10-14-2010, 12:38 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

I do love that sig line! Ha! but, no.. look at your quoting of mine (zip) then look above and try to find where I said it... :>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOReCKI View Post
Touch of glass with compact start menu after reset has 120mb of RAM. SWEEEEEEET !!!!
OK been thinking.. coach didn't get anywhere near that.. I'm not even running sense & have 10 less... need a second opinion on that one... (even with a pp of 4)

did you wait until sense loaded in background? I usually take RAM after bootup & don't touch anything & wait until screen dims...

If it's even 110 AND I can have sense loaded... then it's time to flash again! :>))

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
OK been thinking.. coach didn't get anywhere near that.. I'm not even running sense & have 10 less... need a second opinion on that one... (even with a pp of 4)

did you wait until sense loaded in background? I usually take RAM after bootup & don't touch anything & wait until screen dims...

If it's even 110 AND I can have sense loaded... then it's time to flash again! :>))
I switched over to panel (I just like it a little more) and I'm now running 85. I have installed cabs and a few reg edits at this point, but nothing actively running.

I figure I'm going to let it sit for the night, soft reset in the morning, and see where it goes from there. (If I don't say this to convince myself, I will stay up all night and my wife will kill me.)
Old 10-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

wow, looks like there's gunna be a huge selection,

from NRG's twitter:

"To clear up some confusion... .sencity, touch of glass, and "energy" themes will be provided with both cookie 1.8 and 2.0."
Old 10-14-2010, 06:15 AM
VIP Member - Retired

Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

"Not often updated" ROMs...
ROMs mostly created for enthusiasts.
MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)

• This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
  • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
  • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
  • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)
  • This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
  • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
  • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:19 AM
VIP Member - Retired

Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Pics in post 2 appear to be Cookie Classic (1.8.5)

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:29 AM
VIP Member - Retired

Cookie Classic (1.8.5) and Cookie 2.0 ROMs (the ROMs will be labeled "Cookie" or "Cookie.2.0)
The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
quite a few more features and speed, however it's still in 'beta'. Cookie 1.8.5 is considered the less complicated and stable build for now.

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
  • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
  • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
  • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
  • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
Dinik's "Anastasia"
  • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
  • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
_LeCiel_'s ".sencity"
  • This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
  • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
  • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
ElCondor's "GTX"
  • This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
  • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
  • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience
WHY REPOST? Been around here long enough to know there'll be a ton of questions that would be answered if people had just read the first few posts. These are the changes, shrunk down & extra spaces removed...
HAPPY FLASHING :>))

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 06:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development