PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

spb shell user manual
http://rapidshare.com/files/42739035...ser_Manual.zip

Last edited by krazydude; 10-27-2010 at 03:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:39 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
for all you guys interested in SPB Shell,
spb shell and themes and misc stuff
check this out

[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config] - xda-developers
Krazy - I used SPB Mobile Shell about a year ago and I had a *key*. If I can find it, do ya think that it will still work?
And which version are you using?

Last edited by Jim8181; 10-27-2010 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ShowYouHow is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

I'm using Oct 25 21683 Cookie sencity rom

The Sense in the faders seem to be inconsistant with the purple theme.
"Volume" faders are purple. "Ringtone" radio buttons are purple
"Notifications Sounds" faders are blue though, as are "backlight settings" faders and the toggle switches for "Wireless Controls"

Is there a way to change this to make them all purple?

Thanks for rockin' out these roms (and fixing the calendar date on the Sense slider)
Old 10-27-2010, 05:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
Krazy - I used SPB Mobile Shell about a year ago and I had a *key*. If I can find it, do ya think that it will still work?
And which version are you using?
hey jim 8181
check your PM
btw i use ver 3.5.5
cheers

Last edited by krazydude; 10-27-2010 at 06:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Looks cool, went to install.... had to look twice.. my eyes??? ...nope
30 MEGS???? WOW! My rule of thumb is anything over a meg goes on the SD, so I looked @ my free storage.. only 34! NOPE, can't won't. I'm guessing one would never want to install a dialer to the SD... then you couldn't use TP2 as a phone if SD card was out or went bad...
wowsers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Ya 30 megs is a bit much for me to! That seems pretty high for a dialer canvas. But i do like it!
The dialer installed takes so much memory rom because it includes all the files needed for it: 90% are the same as the one cooked in...but you know that when windows installs something new it creates a sort of backup of the old files overwritten...and this is the thing that takes all that mb!

If it is cooked in it takes no more space than the one actually cooked.
Anyway no response from NRGZ...
Maybe someone can tweet him about this functionality, so he can be aware of it and cook in our CDMA rom the same dialer as the GSM version...or at least the files that make contact pictures shown in dialer (in general list our dialer displays pictures, but not when a call is made/missed/received)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
The dialer installed takes so much memory rom because it includes all the files needed for it: 90% are the same as the one cooked in...but you know that when windows installs something new it creates a sort of backup of the old files overwritten...and this is the thing that takes all that mb!

If it is cooked in it takes no more space than the one actually cooked.
Anyway no response from NRGZ...
Maybe someone can tweet him about this functionality, so he can be aware of it and cook in our CDMA rom the same dialer as the GSM version...or at least the files that make contact pictures shown in dialer (in general list our dialer displays pictures, but not when a call is made/missed/received)
totally agree.
i am using thsi dialler and i must say its rock solid. as good as the one NRG cooks in.Have been using it for a day and no problemos so far!!!!
teradog or one of the VIPS here can make a request to NRG please
Old 10-27-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bean373 is keeping up the good workbean373 is keeping up the good work

Using Energy.RHODCDMA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Oct.25.7z

I tried enabling the CHT lockscreen and it seems buggy. When pressing the power button the sceen would slowly come back on at times. After awhile the lockscreen program would just stop working. Seems like the default lockscreen is running at the same time and there is a conflict while trying to enable CHT lockscreen. I disabled CHT lockscreen and I tried installing S2U2 and when press the power button, both the regular lockscreen and S2U2 screen are running. S2U2 runs on top of the regular lockscreen. After you slide right to unlock S2U2 you'll have to slide down to to unlock the regular lockscreen. I guess it's best to just use the regular built in lockscreen for now unless you find a way to disable the regular lockscreen program.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

anyone else having trouble getting a lockscreen wallpaper to stick, for some reason i set it to have a wallpaper and reboot and everything and still won't stick, just wondering if others are having the issue also, that's on the 25 Oct 21683 Touch of Glass.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Dell Axim x51v
Carrier: Sprint

slimbrown29 is a n00b

Hey there forum. From about 2am last night I have had the folllowing problem that I can resolve and its driving me mad.

Once the device goes to sleep ( either by me pressng the power button, or automatcally), the screen remains turned off when I try to re-awaken the device. I can tell the phone is on because all the LEDs work, I can even recieve calls. But I cant see s**t on the screen!
The only to turn the screen on is a soft reset. I even tried a hard reset, but the problem still remains. I am not usng any lockscreen. Just the Sept 25th GTX rom.
Any ideas on solvng this prob are appreciated.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
Hey there forum. From about 2am last night I have had the folllowing problem that I can resolve and its driving me mad.

Once the device goes to sleep ( either by me pressng the power button, or automatcally), the screen remains turned off when I try to re-awaken the device. I can tell the phone is on because all the LEDs work, I can even recieve calls. But I cant see s**t on the screen!
The only to turn the screen on is a soft reset. I even tried a hard reset, but the problem still remains. I am not usng any lockscreen. Just the Sept 25th GTX rom.
Any ideas on solvng this prob are appreciated.
i would have the same thing happen on the Sept rom that i was using also, it wouldn't happen all the time, but it did happen on ocassion, never did find a workaround on that, it's just one of those things that i dealt with, all roms have their quirks/issues, just have to find one that you can deal with the quirks/issues is all i can suggest, also put a hole in the battery cover so you can hit the reset button instead of taking the cover off when it happens.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development