View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:06 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
Hey there forum. From about 2am last night I have had the folllowing problem that I can resolve and its driving me mad.

Once the device goes to sleep ( either by me pressng the power button, or automatcally), the screen remains turned off when I try to re-awaken the device. I can tell the phone is on because all the LEDs work, I can even recieve calls. But I cant see s**t on the screen!
The only to turn the screen on is a soft reset. I even tried a hard reset, but the problem still remains. I am not usng any lockscreen. Just the Sept 25th GTX rom.
Any ideas on solvng this prob are appreciated.
i would have the same thing happen on the Sept rom that i was using also, it wouldn't happen all the time, but it did happen on ocassion, never did find a workaround on that, it's just one of those things that i dealt with, all roms have their quirks/issues, just have to find one that you can deal with the quirks/issues is all i can suggest, also put a hole in the battery cover so you can hit the reset button instead of taking the cover off when it happens.