PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i do wish that it was a program that you could pay for once and have it instead of paying for it each month.
Well, I do have an activation code (ahem), but there's no place to enter it in.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:29 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Another option? ... You can delete the .exe from \Windows\CityID and it won't run.
yea, delete the entire directory......?!

btw - Mighty & Mr. X have left the building... (burning..)
*edit*
!! DANG! DatBioDame!! :>)) started reading about it & see that you already post over there a week ago..!! LOL, beat me by a week! You my brother from another dimension or something??

Last edited by teradog; 09-24-2010 at 11:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavblues View Post
Well, I do have an activation code (ahem), but there's no place to enter it in.
hmmm i don't know what's going on with some having issues with cityid, i just looked at my subscription status and it says that i still have 14 days left and i have had the rom installed for about a week and a half, i'm running the 13th 23xxx rom.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:16 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
You the man SLY! *edit* (golf term.. perhaps not really... sorry if not :>))

There may be a good excuse... but an exact quote without giving you credit is just about inexcusable... (word for word.. copy & paste) unless of course you both pulled that how to from a different site. But then you both should have given credit to the original xda post...

If I had thanked cutecool, I'd certainly remove my thanks..
Also just wondering if cutecool uses a PPCGeeks avatar on XDA?! ...where 100 posts will get you senior member status regardless if you were asking Q's or helping. (senior status myself diff name..)
Thanks, teradog! I don't really care all that much but the verbatim post seems kinda funny since it came from this same forum (yes, I did write the original instructions).

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
yea, delete the entire directory......?!

btw - Mighty & Mr. X have left the building... (burning..)
*edit*
!! DANG! DatBioDame!! :>)) started reading about it & see that you already post over there a week ago..!! LOL, beat me by a week! You my brother from another dimension or something??
Linky? What's going on?
Old 09-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jojousa is a n00b

how can i get sprint football live to work on the latest Sep.18 energyrom build? I ran the sprnt provision came with the build and still no connection for SFL. Can someone help?
Old 09-24-2010, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojousa View Post
how can i get sprint football live to work on the latest Sep.18 energyrom build? I ran the sprnt provision came with the build and still no connection for SFL. Can someone help?
I am on Sprint and it is working for me but I am on the build from the 20th. Is it giving you an error?
Old 09-24-2010, 11:30 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojousa View Post
Hit the TV hyperlink in my sig (signature line on my 1st post of any page)
TV *
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Thanks, teradog! ....
Linky? What's going on?
Can't do that, don't want to get involved in it. (mouse over)

*edit* NEWS !!: OMG (:>)) off topic again... sorry)
1.5GHz triple-core application processor ?!! From here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...04#post1954704

Last edited by teradog; 09-24-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
This is for those who wants to use HtcRIE ( Htc Rom Image Editor )
as far as my knowledge its a simple tool from which u can remove the programs u dun want to use n save some memory..

Here are the steps to use it:-

1. Unzip the desired NRG ROM and if you want, unzip HTCrie into the same folder.
2. Then run HTCRie and do File > Open and select the RHODIMG.NBH file.
3. On the left panel, click the "+" next to OS to expand it.
4. Click on IMGFS. You'll see all the files in the ROM. You can sort by name, size, type. Highlight the files you want to delete (eg. MP3Trimmer, Palringo, etc) and hit the DEL key.
5. Click the Save icon when you're done.
6. Exit HTCRie and flash as usual.

orignal link to download it from..
htc ROM Image Editor and other Tools. (C) 2007-2009 AnDim (UPDATED 29.04.2009) - xda-developers
can you insert your own files using this as well??
Old 09-24-2010, 12:23 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
can you insert your own files using this as well??
Have you not read any posts after that one?! Please quote original post if you want an answer next time: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...ml#post1902640
...kitchen (dll's & stuff)
*edit* If you look in OP link above, Sly was answering your Q in the first place! Ha! ???

Last edited by teradog; 09-24-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jojousa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
I am on Sprint and it is working for me but I am on the build from the 20th. Is it giving you an error?
Yeah, can you let me know what you did to make the sprint football live app run? I downloaded from sprint site and ran the provision after install it, it keeps at loading page until timeout error appears indicates no connection.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development