PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickforet View Post
In the post #4 "Change log" it say that we should have Footprint tab. But I don't see it neither when I go to "personnalize ; Home screen tabs". Where is it ?

BTW I really enjoy NRG ROM. I'm on the last one (29 sept) and it really rocks except for the "non answering bug". I didn't succeed to resolve it event with the change of the registry key (#777) neighter with the fix cab.

Anyway, thank's for making our phones so more fun to use.
i would suggest that you hard reset again, i know it's a little bit of work, but almost all of my issues went away after doing a hard reset, the first time i flashed i had the "non answering bug" and when i hard reset it corrected itself and automatically was set to #777 in the registry and other little bugs that i was having, that's my suggestion to try and correct some of the issues you have.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i would suggest that you hard reset again, i know it's a little bit of work, but almost all of my issues went away after doing a hard reset, the first time i flashed i had the "non answering bug" and when i hard reset it corrected itself and automatically was set to #777 in the registry and other little bugs that i was having, that's my suggestion to try and correct some of the issues you have.
Thank you. I would have prefer to try something before a hard reset but I read so much about this problem (a lot of post ago) and I didn't find the right answer. So I think I'm gonna do this hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Hey there all...

So if I wanted to remove Arkswitch and City ID from the ROM, does anyone know which files (all of them..I found the main ones, but want to be thorough...) to remove so I don't have issues? OR...wher I could go to find out?

I keep getting bugged by City ID and don't need it, and I ALWAYS dsiable Arkswitch...

Thanks in advance...
Old 10-01-2010, 01:57 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Looks like the widgets problem is related to some missing registry entries. According to Santod040 on XDA, re-install CHT 2.0 (on top of the cooked version) and it should create the missing entries.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Manila][26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta
NRG has posted a fix for the widget problem. http://digs.by/aq55x9

I can confirm that it works. Thanks, NRG!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b

Quote:
Thank you. I would have prefer to try something before a hard reset but I read so much about this problem (a lot of post ago) and I didn't find the right answer. So I think I'm gonna do this hard reset.
As you said, KIOWA69, a hard reset really solve the problem. So thank's again
Old 10-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Scorepion is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
Hey there all...

So if I wanted to remove Arkswitch and City ID from the ROM, does anyone know which files (all of them..I found the main ones, but want to be thorough...) to remove so I don't have issues? OR...wher I could go to find out?

I keep getting bugged by City ID and don't need it, and I ALWAYS dsiable Arkswitch...

Thanks in advance...
Yes I too am looking to do this!

Thank you...
Old 10-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
As you said, KIOWA69, a hard reset really solve the problem. So thank's again
not a problem bro, i know it seems like a lot of work to set everything up again, i felt the same way since this new CHT 2.0 is in the rom now, but it helped. you would think that flashing the rom, hard reseting again and then setting everything up like before would be enough, but for some reason it wasn't and it took another hard reset on top of that to get everything working right, as usual things will only get better the longer that CHT 2.0 is out and all the kinks are worked out, glad to hear it worked.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns View Post
thayou kioa69 and the oach yeasterday. I have 2 probems. i dont know if this was talked about before cause i just switched over to this rom.

1. my keyboard function key doesnt work and i cant use any of the functions.

2. i am having a problem with the +1 infront of my call and i cant find the setting to fix it.

PLease help.
Think #1 was answered with provisioning and keyboard fix cab.

For #2, you can check in phone > options > CDMA services > Automatic Prepend and make sure it's not enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfA View Post
Does anyone know how to get the phone to stop vibrating when actioning ie when it starts making a call? It doesn't do it anymore when typing say in Opera but I want it to not vibrate for any action.

Also, someone said the FAQ at the start said how to change users from being listed as Last, First to First Last in the address book but I can't see it. Can anyone let me know how to change it?
Look for contact changer in paperclip in this thread.

Quote:
Hey there all...

Thanks in advance...
Don't think City ID comes activated on new ROM's ?, but if you want to take it out... use htcRIE and it will list by name, and take out what you want, then save before you flash ROM. (use for Arkswitch and whatever else you want to take out also)

edit: if you have already flashed and want to disable Arkswitch, just remove the Arkswitch.lnk from Windows\StartUp

Last edited by kozmo; 10-01-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: added info
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Hey there all...

Thanks in advance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorepion View Post
Yes I too am looking to do this!

Thank you...
i believe that the below files are the ones thats associated with cityid.

cityid.exe.0409.mui
cityid.exe
cityid.cdl
CityIdCore.dll
CityIdSMS.dll
CityID_90x90.png
CityID_90x90.qtc

Arkswitch:
here is the link to xda so you can ask the creator what all the files are and where they are stored so they can be removed: [APP][2010-09-04][v1.2.0] ArkSwitch: the task manager, upgraded! - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Could someone tell me if 21680 is a 6.5.x build?
I just got a TP2 as a replacement for my TP and I love Energy rom but really used to the start button on the bottom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development