PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 01:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Damn... Have u tried this Universal MMS 2.5 Fix??
http://thewingster.com/Documents/MMS...(Valkyrie).cab
Old 07-19-2010, 01:46 AM
BfA
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

BfA is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

alway allow a rom to settle before you knock it out loud on the web & in a man's(nrgz) thread. rom;os take bout 3-5 days to settle plus many battery pulls. fact*.
Do you have any data to back this up? As it's a ROM I would imagine the system files from the ROM (Read Only Memory) wouldn't be changed ever so there could be no 'settling'. Since it's all digital data I don't think this is possible as battery pulls won't cause bits to go from the 0 to 1 position.

Also, did he take down the 23673 builds? I can't see them listed.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium
Carrier: USC

rhoover is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to rhoover Send a message via Yahoo to rhoover

Still didn't help. like I've said i've scoured and still haven't found anything.

Last edited by rhoover; 07-19-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:28 AM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

I cant find anything either, I've looked all over PPC & XDA... Maybe Carrier Provisioning again may do something

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 07-19-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:37 AM
davidwunetplay

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

can you just advise what are the fonts you used in build 23673? so that I can maunally set fontlink to display Chinese/Japanese on my RHOD400. seems the NRGZ28 Tahoma Font Restore.cab is not working on this new build. Thanks a lot
Old 07-19-2010, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I cant find anything either, I've looked all over PPC & XDA... Maybe Carrier Provisioning again may do something
I tried your valkyrie cab trying to get mms working and it didn't work. I'm on sprint and have been toying with this like crazy. I can receive and my phone says that the ones I am sending are going through, but no one is receiving them.

Hopefully Big will address this in the next release. MMS has always worked out of the box with his roms until now.

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 07-19-2010, 02:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

mkappeli is just getting started

So can anyone help with this.. Its been mention here and there and I thinnk its a good feature thats being left out... NRG if your reading this, maybe you can shed some light. For some reason, we cant get the registry hack to work for the Caller ID Location... It works on the stock rom but not any NRG roms... I posted on another thread and got this response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkappeli
Ive been running NRG for awhile and extremly happy with it... No way I could switch, but i really like this feature and it seems like no one has gotten it to work on NRG roms. Is this true? If someone has gotten it work, please post the procedures... Thanx

the problem is that the dialer that energy cooks into his ROM does not support the location feature of the caller id (the ones that do originally give you the state only).
What Sammich did was to go into those registry settings that had the state for each area code and added the city (based off an area code list, which is why your city might not be the one used for a certain area code).
If your dialer doesn't support this (and energy's doesn't) then you can't use it.

What do you guys think annd is there a fix for this?
Old 07-19-2010, 02:46 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
I tried your valkyrie cab trying to get mms working and it didn't work. I'm on sprint and have been toying with this like crazy. I can receive and my phone says that the ones I am sending are going through, but no one is receiving them.

Hopefully Big will address this in the next release. MMS has always worked out of the box with his roms until now.
Try this and it will work.

First the Zenyee and then the flyers
Old 07-19-2010, 02:47 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkappeli View Post
So can anyone help with this.. Its been mention here and there and I thinnk its a good feature thats being left out... NRG if your reading this, maybe you can shed some light. For some reason, we cant get the registry hack to work for the Caller ID Location... It works on the stock rom but not any NRG roms... I posted on another thread and got this response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkappeli
Ive been running NRG for awhile and extremly happy with it... No way I could switch, but i really like this feature and it seems like no one has gotten it to work on NRG roms. Is this true? If someone has gotten it work, please post the procedures... Thanx

the problem is that the dialer that energy cooks into his ROM does not support the location feature of the caller id (the ones that do originally give you the state only).
What Sammich did was to go into those registry settings that had the state for each area code and added the city (based off an area code list, which is why your city might not be the one used for a certain area code).
If your dialer doesn't support this (and energy's doesn't) then you can't use it.

What do you guys think annd is there a fix for this?
+1 I have been search like crazy for an answer to this too, maybe there is a way to change the dialier to one that supports [sammich]'s reg tweak??
Old 07-19-2010, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Try this and it will work.

First the Zenyee and then the flyers
Trying now.....

you have been thanked.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development