PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
did you get it to work?
Yes , it worked. Thank you so much!

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 07-19-2010, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
os take bout 3-5 days to settle plus many battery pulls. fact*.

Fact because you say it's a fact??

What total nonsense.......

~John
Old 07-19-2010, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Issues (in order of importance & yes.. I task29'd, if it doesn't "settle" I'll re-download/task/flash/storage card)
- ** #1 issue for me: double row of quicklinks keeps disappearing again! (like it did before on a previous ROM & NRG fixed it (new build).. perhaps it's a cab file somewhere in here as well, will search for it. Same issues as before. Here are my settings if NRG is reading & wants to test or if someone knows of another fix: CHTEditor, quicklink settings, 5x4 (allows most icons with text description), 4 pgs, hide icon frames, text & page indicator on, 5 column program grid. Have tried other settings as well. Anyone else??
I had that same issue so I searched Cookie's Home Tab's thread over at xda-developers and they said to try spacing the quicklinks a little further from other widgets and that has worked for me. I haven't had an issue with quicklinks disappearing on any build
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jeerkahn is a n00b

Has anyone had issues with IVRU's not working after flashing either GTX o Cookie ROM? I can place calls fine, enter numbers into IVRU's with no problems, but after making my selections (1 for english, 3 for cuztomer service etc.) the person on the other end can't hear me.

I've tried both the July 10 23569 CHT and GTX ROM's and they have the same issue.

Is there a cab or setting I am missing? Other than that these ROMs rock.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

Veezy is becoming a great contributor

Facebook tab error and working workaround:

Current Rom: 7/17 23xxx GTX
I
ssue: When trying to authorize the Facebook tab, I could not get the screen to advance when using the internal authorization. When using the browser copy and paste authorization, I could not get the screen to advance either.

Work Around: Go to the advanced settings tab. Check the box to show advanced settings. Go back to the Facebook API settings tab. Chage the type of authorization to "Desktop - Normal." Change now you authorize to browser copy an paste. Click on the browser button, copy the link, paste in the proper box. Any other combonation than the above won't work.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
curtain cabs did not work when you switch on the hdwall switch in the CHT. No clue whats wrong. Maybe a glitch? I'm using the High quality one though. That works fine. Just want the HDwall.

New issue though: I added gmail to phone, and it wont bring up my mail. I go to it and it tries to get me to set it up again. And when i do, it says my account is already there. But I cant use it. Is there a way to delete the account and start over?
anybody yet?
Old 07-19-2010, 03:14 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

ya go to you mail tab then click inbox once there go to menu tools then options then tap and hole on the account you wanna delete it will pull up and window and ask if you want to delete say yes and there ya go

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 07-19-2010, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
Facebook tab error and working workaround:

Current Rom: 7/17 23xxx GTX
I
ssue: When trying to authorize the Facebook tab, I could not get the screen to advance when using the internal authorization. When using the browser copy and paste authorization, I could not get the screen to advance either.

Work Around: Go to the advanced settings tab. Check the box to show advanced settings. Go back to the Facebook API settings tab. Chage the type of authorization to "Desktop - Normal." Change now you authorize to browser copy an paste. Click on the browser button, copy the link, paste in the proper box. Any other combonation than the above won't work.
I got past the authorization but the Facebook Tab keeps freezing, there is a major glitch. Im just avoiding that tab all together
Old 07-19-2010, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
curtain cabs did not work when you switch on the hdwall switch in the CHT. No clue whats wrong. Maybe a glitch? I'm using the High quality one though. That works fine. Just want the HDwall.
The 'remove curtains' cab, as well as HDWalls are working fine for me on GTX (had to set it to HDwalls in CHTeditor).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the Ideal pp size for the last release is16 Mb , I have benchmarked the ROM with 22 Mb , 20 , 18 , 16 and even 12 ...........the highest speed and read write processing is via setting up the pp to 16 .
I did a comparison of different NRG ROMs with different PP as well as the 16 jul DINIK ROM for 22 vs 16 Mb PP.

the net result is for DINIK glass ENERGY 21911 ideal pp is16 Mb.
good luck

Last edited by Maan76; 07-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development