PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Thanks given!

You go into the edit home screen and press and hold on the icon until a menu pops up and then you can select remove.

Thanks again for your help.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post

By the way, how do y'all take the pictures of the screen and not get all the pressure sensors/digitizer? I tried several times and always got them on the picture.
Navigate to a program cooked in to your ROM called Shake and Save. It allows you to capture screenshots without touching the screen or using an external camera.

Good luck!

About to go download Sep30. Sounds like a winner!

Even with minor issues I'm Really Enjoying RHODCDMA.21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.ver2.Sep.26

...and having fun with Cookie2.0. Yes minor issues but...I can definitely see the potential!
Old 09-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

newest 21916 cht build rocks

thank you
Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
I just flashed to the Sep 29 cookie 21680 and I am having trouble removing the 5 buttons in the middle of the screen for missed call, voice mail, mail, lock, and text.

I know I am missing something in cookie but I have never had trouble with this before on 2.0

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Every once in awhile ill get that same issue, wont let me move icons around just exit cookie and go back into it. that works for me!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 09-30-2010, 10:09 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello, here's a screenshot of the Sept 19 21680 GTX.
I can't see any difference with the one of Sept 18, looks just the same.
it works, much better than the regular cookie from Sept 26, but the sept 18 also worked good.
Maybe there's something I am missing, but all the cool features on the sept 26 cookie ver 2 are gone, no idea why.
All I did, was change the double clock (one is enough for me), moved it up to get more space, changed some quicklinks and set the notification to only when relevant.
Are you referring to some of the widgets/freelinks beneath the clock? You can add those just pressing/holding.

Quote:

By the way, how do y'all take the pictures of the screen and not get all the pressure sensors/digitizer? I tried several times and always got them on the picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
Navigate to a program cooked in to your ROM called Shake and Save. It allows you to capture screenshots without touching the screen or using an external camera.
"Shake and Save" is in the Tools folder. The saved images are in \ShakeAndSave. Important note, when you run the program, choose the option for ".Jpeg" but before uploading them to PPCGeeks, rename the extension to .jpg. This way, PPCGeeks doesn't resize them to a tiny image (I don't understand why management limit the size of .Jpeg to 19.5k but .jpg is 976k)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I haven't seen a cab or anything around for Office, but look around and see if you can find one or pm NRG and see if he can cab that up and add it to his add on's page so anyone that needs it can download it.
cab what? I already have an Office cab. Plus it's built in.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomango View Post
newest 21916 cht build rocks

thank you
please don't forget to hit the thanks button on the first page for NRG if you haven't done so and i'm sure he would also appreciate a donation if anyone is able, he does a lot of work for us all and puts up with all our complaints and requests, this is not directed at just you, it's for everyone.

glad to hear that your loving the rom, they are definitely works of art and take a lot of talent to produce.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
cab what? I already have an Office cab. Plus it's built in.
so if you have an Office 2010 cab try and install it over the Office 2010 that's built into the rom and see if it fixes the issue you have, and another thing might be that you are installing another cab that's breaking Office, that's why it's important to install one cab at a time and see if everything works and then move on to the next cab, you are the only one that's saying it's not working so either it's something you're doing or no one else uses it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
so if you have an Office 2010 cab try and install it over the Office 2010 that's built into the rom and see if it fixes the issue you have, and another thing might be that you are installing another cab that's breaking Office, that's why it's important to install one cab at a time and see if everything works and then move on to the next cab, you are the only one that's saying it's not working so either it's something you're doing or no one else uses it.
I've already tried all that. It worked fine in the Aug 25 cab.

Also, someone else in this thread confirmed that the View -> Show menu was disabled for them too.

Last edited by Iguana775; 09-30-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:34 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxguyjr View Post
Not sure if you are able to tether yet...I was able to with 9/27 679 Dinik and just flashed to 9/29 680 Dinik. I did my standard things (so I thought) and was not able to tether..it just kept tring to connect to Sprint....then I remember what I missed.....I alway change from global to CDMA network only. I do not travel and still have locked Radio so I have the default Sprint SIM so Global does not do anything for me.
yep, thanks, same day... "working now"... think it was 2 things
1. WMLongLife settings were wrong, wouldn't switch modes
2. #777 in the registry.. instead of the GSM stuff was messing with my wifi also.

Would be interesting to see WMLongLife users thoughts about using it with this ROM as oppose to the last...

*edit*
OK mind bender here... wowsers...
I took the sprint provisioning cab & keyboard fix cab out of my restore directory (mine is Sashimi, but same as UC) due to fact new provisioning has keyboard fix built in.. right...

SO, I forgot to look for a new sprint cab with it built in... AND didn't run carrier provisioning in start, programs, tools, carrier provisioning...

Didn't install either cab or run provisioning & EVERYTHING WAS WORKING!!???
Even the keyboard..?

So, I wonder if NRG actually put some of the stuff in the build itself?

OK ran provisioning.. maybe some of the strange errors will go away!!
LOL no wonder phone as modem was appearing in my wifi router screen! HA!
I wonder if the #777 issue (not there, GSM instead..) happens/ is an issue because people aren't running provisioning!?

All is good so far.. btw.. can't remember seeing the combined cab for provisioning & keyboard... will look tomorrow..

Last edited by teradog; 09-30-2010 at 11:04 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development