PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 04:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticworth View Post
okay so i just went back to this, and i love it. but i cant find a sprint MMS fix or the keyboard fix. ive been searchin someone help
Did you actually type in "keyboard fix" in the "search this thread" at the top of the page?

Click on the paperclip for this thread, you will find all the attachments. You can also find it in DaveTN's signature under FAQ's.

Last edited by kozmo; 09-15-2010 at 04:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
It's amazing.. been running for a couple weeks, someone post that link a couple weeks ago & I tried it, still use it, nice... i thanked the post.. you?
I must have missed it. But I will go back and thank the post if you like. I may even edit my post to reference the other post and suggest people thank the original post and then try to refrain from posting any links or suggestions without a comprehensive search for fear of cluttering the thread with useless redundent posts. I would also ask that people remove the two thanks given on my post and move them to whatever post referenced this fine program first. I guess you will have to search.

PLEASE can we cool it with the thanks police now !!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:07 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
I must have missed it. But I will go back and thank the post if you like. I may even edit my post to reference the other post and suggest people thank the original post and then try to refrain from posting any links or suggestions without a comprehensive search for fear of cluttering the thread with useless redundent posts. I would also ask that people remove the two thanks given on my post and move them to whatever post referenced this fine program first. I guess you will have to search.

PLEASE can we cool it with the thanks police now !!
ha! Easy there little shooter... did you not read this post almost right before yours? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1945140-post25289.html
one thing about abbreviated posts.. you? meant was it you who posted it because I liked it so much & was going to thanks again... but now that you've got your little undies in a bundle... yea go ahead & do all that stuff LOL you can even edit your post & delete it if you'd like..
hehe... funny thing i was just finishing my flash from yesterday & that was the only thing left to resolve as I was doing it all from memory & didn't have it working 100 percent yet... handy to have the link right there!

*edit 3* Ha!! pink...(now you've got this image stuck in a few of our heads..) lol just got this, ur right on about shooter comment.. good point, noted. Lack of sleep? LOL... yep.. none.. typed the orig on my TP2 so was abbreviating heavy, probably source of orig miscomm, 2 weeks?! I can't remember my dogs name let alone who the heck post what...lol

*edit* matter of fact, here's my error: Waiting for storage card error message - - Thanks scandiskfr ... found in the link

*edit2* OK that didn't do it..
This IS a great program that certainly hasn't received enough credit & attention. The instructions may seem a bit long for some so I'll give my 2 cents on EASY:

Weather panel 2 things not to forget

We (TP2) need 2 files from the post:
A. AIO_DDT_WP_6.5.x_CHT.CAB (23138 build) B. DDT Mod Diamond WVGA Static Icons.zip

1. Install cab first to SD (storage card), after finished,
2. unzip the zip to \storage card\WeatherBug Mobile\Forecasticons
Run the program & make sure you do this:
6.4. Check the box beside 'Disable Command Bar' - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

1/2 sleeping from 2 week old memory (in bed), I forgot to expand the zip file.. which then gave me the error above. (Waiting for storage card error message) So, if you get that message, don't follow the link in the guide.. you probably just forgot to install the zip file.

Very cool & worth your time.

Last edited by teradog; 09-15-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
ha! Easy there little shooter... did you not read this post almost right before yours? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1945140-post25289.html
one thing about abbreviated posts.. you? meant was it you who posted it because I liked it so much & was going to thanks again... but now that you've got your little undies in a bundle... yea go ahead & do all that stuff LOL you can even edit your post & delete it
If you looked at and thanked the post you would have known it wasn't me. I'm a little dissapointed in your name calling, I guess you missed that same post right above ours. I've never been in a flame war and don't want to start now, of course no one has ever referenced my undies (pink by the way) . Let's just move on. I guess the lack of sleep clouded my judgement.

Last edited by Comstar; 09-15-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: spelling!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycxhobbes View Post
Actually the 9/4 Energy build was the first that I've flashed since the launch of sense 2.5. I was running the old Mighty SE ROM and Neodium for a while and decided to give the Energy Rom a try. The movie files that worked on Neodium and Mighty Rom do not work or work poorly on the 9/4 energy build. The Mp4 files did play on TCPMP but with noticeable dropped frames and playing the files in Album or WMP only played the audio while the video was frozen on a single frame. What settings do you use?

Sense 2.5 and Cookie roms are very memory intensive (memory hogs) and with around 70 or less MB of RAM free, things will be choppy. I have been having hte same problem.

If I load up a small video, all works well but larger ones drop frames pretty bad.

David
Old 09-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Re: Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
don't mis-quote me (i think you did). i know it's nothing to do with NRG's ROM. i can't get that far. it's unlocking.

so far, i've heard of 3 other people who are "lately" reporting this issue with refurbished phones. has anyone heard that?

and i am waiting for the unlocker folks to respond on their website as we text also. trying to cover all fronts to get moving again as quickly as possible.

thanks, marvin
Then you are asking your question in the wrong place. You should either try the unlocking thread or the hardware thread.

Since you determined it is not NRG ROM related, its NOT an NRG ROM issue and should be discussed in the appropriate thread.

Sorry, thought I was trying to help.

David
Old 09-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Sense 2.5 and Cookie roms are very memory intensive (memory hogs) and with around 70 or less MB of RAM free, things will be choppy. I have been having hte same problem.

If I load up a small video, all works well but larger ones drop frames pretty bad.

David
for movies i use Core player and spb mobile dvd to convert to qvga format (avi)
works like a charm...
and works very well on NRG roms with no frame drops whatsoever.

Just fyi
if i helped press "Thanks"
cheers
krazy
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Unlimited is um, limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
for movies i use Core player and spb mobile dvd to convert to qvga format (avi)
works like a charm...
and works very well on NRG roms with no frame drops whatsoever.

Just fyi
if i helped press "Thanks"
cheers
krazy
Thanks, I'll have to try that.

David
Old 09-15-2010, 09:35 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Can't we all just get along.........

Im an EnergyROM fan, Your an EnergyROM fan, don't we want others to be EnergyROM fans TOO....

Hey Mr. Rom-borine man cook a ROM for me.......

Mernin' Dudes............... TIME!!

(My other ID says )

Wow we agreed for once!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Unlimited is um, limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Can't we all just get along.........

Im an EnergyROM fan, Your an EnergyROM fan, don't we want others to be EnergyROM fans TOO....

Hey Mr. Rom-borine man cook a ROM for me.......

Mernin' Dudes............... TIME!!

(My other ID says )

Wow we agreed for once!
I agree. If we can't, then Orangekid'll throw the book at us again.

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development