View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:30 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycxhobbes View Post
Actually the 9/4 Energy build was the first that I've flashed since the launch of sense 2.5. I was running the old Mighty SE ROM and Neodium for a while and decided to give the Energy Rom a try. The movie files that worked on Neodium and Mighty Rom do not work or work poorly on the 9/4 energy build. The Mp4 files did play on TCPMP but with noticeable dropped frames and playing the files in Album or WMP only played the audio while the video was frozen on a single frame. What settings do you use?

Sense 2.5 and Cookie roms are very memory intensive (memory hogs) and with around 70 or less MB of RAM free, things will be choppy. I have been having hte same problem.

If I load up a small video, all works well but larger ones drop frames pretty bad.

David