PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc universal
Carrier: smart

potpotskii is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
potpotski: welcome
1st ive heard of that u are the only 1 ive heard using bt keuboard.., heres what i would do if it helps... no its not a solution but a process..

1. did it blink on stock rom? (no it didnt.. but I list it so others can see the process)
2. did u post (copy& paste) the exact ROM u downloaded?
(so people know where to start? (kind of.. bottom start=28xxx dinik..)
3. st patties day notepad???! what about normal stuff like email?? OK SO.. ms word works.. any blinking on notepad vs notes?
4. use the seach button @ the top search 4 blinking text
5. did u install any cabs or restore stuff b4 u tried the bt keyboard? ensure u try it b4 doing any of that
6. read the welcome message in the faq (red in my sig)... it talks about trouble shooting... look above posts.. trouble with cookie.. burn one without.. if u are using 28xxx (wich u are), try 21xxx, then one without sense, or jump right 2 titanium & try it .. if u were using 28xxx, titanium is stil 29xxx i think, so u can try a diff build that may play nicer... no cookie, no sense.. a minimal ROM to test with
7. burn a different rom that doesnt have the bt hangup issue...

the answers 2 some of these q's will lead u down different paths..
burn his reference rom & try, its close 2 a stock rom..

post via tp2
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll do what you said first and will post some results afterwards. Am I the only one who use a bt keyboard?! Hehehe.. As I've said, Notepad still blinks even when using the hardware keyboard or even the onscreen keyboard. Im using Titanium with only the date on it(I observed it saves power compared to Manila), and Im using Compact Menu (I've read it saves memory than the other options). And the only app I installed is Pocket Rar (the cooked apps are good enough!). Maybe someone using the same build could check their Notepad if it does the same thing on their TP2. Anyway, I like my new Energy rom and I'll have to search for other solutions, and flashing a new rom is the last option. Downloading is also not that easy in my place. And yup, there's a BT issue - I have to toggle on-off twice BT for it to recieve a BT file the first time I use after powering on. But I could live with that...
Old 02-09-2011, 12:11 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
I think i figured it out.. a proxy server i must have connected to at some point in time was coming back into my registry settings.. I had to del the keys and add new connections. since then i have been good..

for the speeds that your seeing.. I want to know what you are using specifically because you are the only person getting those speeds that i am aware of! so please share what you have cause i have downloaded cabs for speed and haven’t seen that.. I saw 1.1 like once then never again but that was using opera.
can you go back & put solved in the title & point to your link of what you did to fix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
+1! Yeah, I would like to know rom, radio, prl, speed setting changes in registry if any, mms settings, wifi vs usb, cabs, oc or not, did you do anything special to your data connection settings? I've seen some of this information from different posts but it would be nice if it was all in one spot! Thanks teradog.
Don't take this wrong, guessing/hoping y'all aren't too thin skinned.... from the last day, cut & paste...

read red FAQ link in my sig & howto, if u still have Qs after that, ask.

*** UPDATE ***
I've been asked if I was joking around & was on wifii... LOL. NO. Look @ the time, I was in bed couldn't sleep, where I live there is no wifi, trust me! I have none to connect to, look @ my dream phone post to see how to network a TP2 with a hardware wifi router.. NOT A WIFI

I tried to nicely suggest the site was hosed.. which it must be right?
Regarding phone speed!! Haha, hehe.. lol
Was waiting for someone to notice.... Rocket!! Use field trial to find best reception first (low neg db e.g. -48dbm)Mod IE & OPERA with mods found in this forum.... also.. hehe...

Lesson: An old timer told me once... believe 1/2 of what you see & none of what you hear! Speed tests are not completely accurate to say the least... lol 6.9 bazzilion mega watz ??! no... not faster than 4G ... don't care what it says...

didn't you guys look at the 3rd attachment yesterday? PRL, PRI, radio.. it's in there! Read the FAQ if you need to find out how to change. @ the bottom of the post: howto link in sig, you'll find all kinds of tips, tricks, etc.. & mostly what I run...

the most important being good reception...
if you don't know what or how to run field trial, look in faq, epst codes.. under "E".
##33284# - Debug - FieldTrial Debug Info
If your ## codes don't work, again... read the faq "epst"

Tip your tp2 on it's side, up, down, open, shut.. etc.. & read the 8th line or so down that says Rx Power, I can get high 40's which sprint told me is impossible... my old sig says otherwise.. for me on the bottom of the window sill against the frame, slightly co*ckeyed gives low 50's that i tether/wifi router with.

Do your speed tests using wifi router, or tether..!! NOT on your tp2 like I did. That will give a good idea.
Attached Thumbnails

Quote:
Originally Posted by potpotskii View Post
...and will post some results afterwards. Am I the only one who use a bt keyboard?! Hehehe.. As I've said, Notepad still blinks even when using the hardware keyboard or even the onscreen keyboard. Im using Titanium with only the date on it(I observed it saves power compared to Manila), and Im using Compact Menu (I've read it saves memory than the other options). And the only app I installed is Pocket Rar (the cooked apps are good enough!). Maybe someone using the same build could check their Notepad if it does the same thing on their TP2. Anyway, I like my new Energy rom and I'll have to search for other solutions, and flashing a new rom is the last option. Downloading is also not that easy in my place. And yup, there's a BT issue - I have to toggle on-off twice BT for it to recieve a BT file the first time I use after powering on. But I could live with that...

dang man... you're way ahead of most!! LOL :>)) You're telling me you're already on titanium, compact,etc..?!! Well... you're in the 1% bracket! Heck LOL go the other way & DL cookie ROM.

You are going to try NRG reference ROM right?
Also, 28xxx, AND 21xxx right?

you don't have to task29 just to test, you could do all 3 in under 1/2 hour, or mess with this for a day first! burn, test, burn, test...

DL @ any public library, school, etc.. etc.., u can buy a 4 gig SD for $10 these days, DL all roms to SD! Read up in sticky about flashing from SD!

Re. "as I said".. notepad... not sure which one, point being I think there are 3 different "notexxxx" built into energy rom.
notepad, notes, onenote, (in office folder)... also try tasks, does it blink putting in a task? EMAIL? did you try?

tons of people complain about BT issue, after this try someone elses rom as a last resort...

auTONYmous
Your post below... is this a good simple summary of what you're telling him? don't restore BT stuff from a backup?

Last edited by teradog; 02-09-2011 at 12:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint

auTONYmous is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Forgive me, I didn't quite get where you were going there. What do I delete from where for the Bluetooth issue?
IF you've ever done the Settings Exporter "Everything" or "Bluetooth" backup prior to reflashing (Tools > Settings Export), then you'll have some bluetooth settings files in Storage Card>XDA_UC>Exporter: the files will be called "WidCommBluetooth1.reg", "WidCommBluetooth2.reg", and a bunch of "MSBlueTooth?.Reg" files. I deleted them all.

Of course, you lose your device pairings, but that saved my headaches with the bluetooth stack throwing errors whenever I tried to turn the bluetooth radio on.

Now, if those files don't exist for you, then there's something else wrong. It IS Windows, after all...no telling what else is screwed up...YMMV
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

turbulent is a n00b

Is there anyway to eliminate text and email previews from displaying while using the droid screen lock?

Id like it to function like the windows lock where only a counter is shown

Thank You
Old 02-09-2011, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
can you go back & put solved in the title & point to your link of what you did to fix?

Don't take this wrong, guessing/hoping y'all aren't too thin skinned.... from the last day, cut & paste...

read red FAQ link in my sig & howto, if u still have Qs after that, ask.

*** UPDATE ***
I've been asked if I was joking around & was on wifii... LOL. NO. Look @ the time, I was in bed couldn't sleep, where I live there is no wifi, trust me! I have none to connect to, look @ my dream phone post to see how to network a TP2 with a hardware wifi router.. NOT A WIFI

I tried to nicely suggest the site was hosed.. which it must be right?
Regarding phone speed!! Haha, hehe.. lol
Was waiting for someone to notice.... Rocket!! Use field trial to find best reception first (low neg db e.g. -48dbm)Mod IE & OPERA with mods found in this forum.... also.. hehe...

Lesson: An old timer told me once... believe 1/2 of what you see & none of what you hear! Speed tests are not completely accurate to say the least... lol 6.9 bazzilion mega watz ??! no... not faster than 4G ... don't care what it says...

didn't you guys look at the 3rd attachment yesterday? PRL, PRI, radio.. it's in there! Read the FAQ if you need to find out how to change. @ the bottom of the post: howto link in sig, you'll find all kinds of tips, tricks, etc.. & mostly what I run...

the most important being good reception...
if you don't know what or how to run field trial, look in faq, epst codes.. under "E".
##33284# - Debug - FieldTrial Debug Info
If your ## codes don't work, again... read the faq "epst"

Tip your tp2 on it's side, up, down, open, shut.. etc.. & read the 8th line or so down that says Rx Power, I can get high 40's which sprint told me is impossible... my old sig says otherwise.. for me on the bottom of the window sill against the frame, slightly co*ckeyed gives low 50's that i tether/wifi router with.

Do your speed tests using wifi router, or tether..!! NOT on your tp2 like I did. That will give a good idea.
Attached Thumbnails

dang man... you're way ahead of most!! LOL :>)) You're telling me you're already on titanium, compact,etc..?!! Well... you're in the 1% bracket! Heck LOL go the other way & DL cookie ROM.

You are going to try NRG reference ROM right?
Also, 28xxx, AND 21xxx right?

you don't have to task29 just to test, you could do all 3 in under 1/2 hour, or mess with this for a day first! burn, test, burn, test...

DL @ any public library, school, etc.. etc.., u can buy a 4 gig SD for $10 these days, DL all roms to SD! Read up in sticky about flashing from SD!

Re. "as I said".. notepad... not sure which one, point being I think there are 3 different "notexxxx" built into energy rom.
notepad, notes, onenote, (in office folder)... also try tasks, does it blink putting in a task? EMAIL? did you try?

tons of people complain about BT issue, after this try someone elses rom as a last resort...

auTONYmous
Your post below... is this a good simple summary of what you're telling him? don't restore BT stuff from a backup?
##DEBUG# does not work on my phone all other codes do.. even if it did.. at the end of the day, it would not help my overal speeds. i would have to walk around looking for the best DB. I am runing the same PRL, PRI and radio as you are. what else have you done.. can you list i have done the following and installed the following cabs?

for my other issue.. it seens that when i was connected to active sync my phone picked up my IE prox browser settings somehow.

Last edited by eazy2001x; 02-09-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bobdylan21221 is a n00b

Hi i'm using the titanium build and i would like to change the setup of the home screen. such as remove IE favorites to opera and remove music and pictures from the home screen list. i looked everywhere for an app to do that but i couldn't find it in your build, does anyone know of one.

Thanks
Old 02-09-2011, 01:54 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

IF YOU QUOTE SOMEONE, please go into the quote if it's long & delete out the bulk of it, PLEASE.. otherwise you end up with 4 posts per page :>)) THANKS (I even & highlight the text inside the quotes & press size & change to 1 ("Go Advanced" to change size on a non-new post edit)
Quote:
##DEBUG# does not work on my phone all other codes do.. even if it did.. at the end of the day, it would not help my overal speeds. i would have to walk around looking for the best DB. I am runing the same PRL, PRI and radio as you are. what else have you done.. can you list i have done the following and installed the following cabs?

for my other issue.. it seens that when i was connected to active sync my phone picked up my IE prox browser settings somehow.
for your "other issue", Great to see you got it solved... did you edit your original post as requested & put solved in the title?
want --> give

Have you bothered to look for the IE cab I told you about or do you need someone else to give you a link? If you click on my avatar, you can find all posts by me, within the last week or so I post about a cab made by another user here that I DL'd & ran, which helps with IE. Do you want/need me to do that for you, because I don't remember the name of it?

Can't help you with the rest of your post & speed, you want it your way & what I told you doesn't work for you.
In review, my key suggestion to improve your speed test results, was to run the speed test in a high reception area, using fieldtrial to ID that area?! Are you saying this doesn't improve the test results?! OK, you're entitled to your opinion... I beg to differ & have results to prove it... (lol)

You asked how, I told you & you don't like my answer.. OK then, can't help you.

Just to humor myself I'll waste more of my time summarizing..
1. I said it 5 times, here's another... THE SPEED TEST SITE WAS INCORRECT... how could I possibly get 3 times the speed of 4G?!
2. "Won't work".. depends on what you want it for!
This was about a web site speed test result..
If needed for on the go, Sprint TV, youtube, ect.. correct!, the reception can't be nailed down...
*edit*

The about the only times it won't work are "on the go"..
All I post was a download speed graph, stuff like listening to mp3's, radio, phone calls, GPS, checking weather, playing games, ... probably over 90% of what most use a phone for... super high DL speeds wouldn't matter..
The few I can think of I've already mentioned (DL ROMs, wifi, tether..)... good chance, most of those are done stationary, then it does matter.

Did you bother to read the top of the epst faq section where it gives a solution to ## codes not working? Did you try it? did you run carrier provisioning? While your looking up my old posts you may notice within the last week or so I specifically mentioned ## codes not working & the solution... which may or may not work for you, but it certainly won't if you don't try!!
So it ## doesn't work for you the other 3 options under "Field Trial" in the FAQ (red link in my sig) are too much work to try?!! LOL

I have no idea what specifically you are looking to do, nor do I know your daily commuting routine.. if you take a subway or long train ride to work, improving your reception wouldn't work either...

3. however, I'm guessing "most" people have a few set places they do downloads, wifi router, tethering (home, office, etc..) In those places yes, you would, "have to walk around looking for the best DB. ". Sorry if this is too much work for you! I've spent HOURS doing this & learning. Now it takes a few min in a new situation. Once you do it, you don't have to do it again. For example: In my living room I have a hard time getting -85 dbm (anywhere)... right next to it in my bedroom, -70, along one wall by a window (where I subsequently setup my home office), I get -53 on a window sill. Over the last year +, I've used that spot a thousand times..

It would take you much less time to ID a couple hot spots in key areas of a place you frequent (even a fav lunch spot along one wall @ a certain table), than it took me to type this post!

By now you can see I have no magic button/cab or cabs, as thousands here would testify, I give all I have.. no hold outs here.. I already told you where to find the cabs i install, did you bother to look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
As far as I know, there is no "home.lnk" or "today.lnk" type shortcuts. The HOME icons in the normal start menu, and other alternatives like QuickMenu are built in to those apps.

If Panel does not have it, that's because it was not originally designed to be a start menu replacement. The only thing I can recommend is creating your own. There is a post with some info, see post #5:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio...home-icon.html

If need be I can create the lnk file for you and attach it later. Note I take no credit for the post, I just did a quick search on if anyone else needed to create a shortcut to get to the "home page" on Sense. This assumes you are using the Sense UI.
\windows\_Today.lnk
on my phone, don't know if it's in a stock windows directory, as I run so many startmenus, may have been a spb addon?.. trick, it's at the begginning of the lnk files (underscore)

Last edited by teradog; 02-09-2011 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

themanjsq is just getting started

using jan30 maxsense 21916, problem sense keeps relaunching.. please help.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
IF YOU QUOTE SOMEONE, please go into the quote if it's long & delete out the bulk of it, PLEASE.. otherwise you end up with 4 posts per page :>)) THANKS (I even & highlight the text inside the quotes & press size & change to 1 ("Go Advanced" to change size on a non-new post edit)

for your "other issue", Great to see you got it solved... did you edit your original post as requested & put solved in the title?
want --> give

Have you bothered to look for the IE cab I told you about or do you need someone else to give you a link? If you click on my avatar, you can find all posts by me, within the last week or so I post about a cab made by another user here that I DL'd & ran, which helps with IE. Do you want/need me to do that for you, because I don't remember the name of it?

Can't help you with the rest of your post & speed, you want it your way & what I told you doesn't work for you.
In review, my key suggestion to improve your speed test results, was to run the speed test in a high reception area, using fieldtrial to ID that area?! Are you saying this doesn't improve the test results?! OK, you're entitled to your opinion... I beg to differ & have results to prove it... (lol)

You asked how, I told you & you don't like my answer.. OK then, can't help you.

Just to humor myself I'll waste more of my time summarizing..
1. I said it 5 times, here's another... THE SPEED TEST SITE WAS INCORRECT... how could I possibly get 3 times the speed of 4G?!
2. "Won't work".. depends on what you want it for!
This was about a web site speed test result..
If needed for on the go, Sprint TV, youtube, ect.. correct!, the reception can't be nailed down...
*edit*

The about the only times it won't work are "on the go"..
All I post was a download speed graph, stuff like listening to mp3's, radio, phone calls, GPS, checking weather, playing games, ... probably over 90% of what most use a phone for... super high DL speeds wouldn't matter..
The few I can think of I've already mentioned (DL ROMs, wifi, tether..)... good chance, most of those are done stationary, then it does matter.

Did you bother to read the top of the epst faq section where it gives a solution to ## codes not working? Did you try it? did you run carrier provisioning? While your looking up my old posts you may notice within the last week or so I specifically mentioned ## codes not working & the solution... which may or may not work for you, but it certainly won't if you don't try!!
So it ## doesn't work for you the other 3 options under "Field Trial" in the FAQ (red link in my sig) are too much work to try?!! LOL

I have no idea what specifically you are looking to do, nor do I know your daily commuting routine.. if you take a subway or long train ride to work, improving your reception wouldn't work either...

3. however, I'm guessing "most" people have a few set places they do downloads, wifi router, tethering (home, office, etc..) In those places yes, you would, "have to walk around looking for the best DB. ". Sorry if this is too much work for you! I've spent HOURS doing this & learning. Now it takes a few min in a new situation. Once you do it, you don't have to do it again. For example: In my living room I have a hard time getting -85 dbm (anywhere)... right next to it in my bedroom, -70, along one wall by a window (where I subsequently setup my home office), I get -53 on a window sill. Over the last year +, I've used that spot a thousand times..

It would take you much less time to ID a couple hot spots in key areas of a place you frequent (even a fav lunch spot along one wall @ a certain table), than it took me to type this post!

By now you can see I have no magic button/cab or cabs, as thousands here would testify, I give all I have.. no hold outs here.. I already told you where to find the cabs i install, did you bother to look?

\windows\_Today.lnk
on my phone, don't know if it's in a stock windows directory, as I run so many startmenus, may have been a spb addon?.. trick, it's at the begginning of the lnk files (underscore)
The paper clip does not work on two computers that I have.

I needed the name of your cab so I could go look for it. I might have been better off doing a search for the cab vs looking thru all your post.

I never said that the ## codes don’t work.. I said that ## debug does not work. seems that in the rom I’m using the DB signal checker may not be where it should be.

In my case.. not moving my phone connected to my active sync and using a remote application connected to my computer to control it. I can see speeds from 60-700kb.. mostly avg around 150k. that’s in EV and 4 of 5 bars..

Rather than belittle people and have them do all this damn research thru a thread with 30000 post why not just post links to your cabs? It will keep things clean and the few that are following me and looking for the same answer to achieve the same results as you have might get lost and abort the mission because of that. I’m not here to argue or fight with you.. was just looking for a set of instruction and direct links in order to accomplish the same feat ad you have already have. Sorry that in the process of having something as good as you I have ended up looking like a back ass with a stick on my back that has a carrot hanging from it and you yelling from the sidelines.. “keep walking towards the carrot, you will get it eventually”. Its not lie I haven’t already tried 90% of what you already did vs not doing nothing at all and just asking! Later man and thanks for the help..
Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
The paper clip does not work on two computers that I have.

I needed the name of your cab so I could go look for it. I might have been better off doing a search for the cab vs looking thru all your post.

I never said that the ## codes don’t work.. I said that ## debug does not work. seems that in the rom I’m using the DB signal checker may not be where it should be.

In my case.. not moving my phone connected to my active sync and using a remote application connected to my computer to control it. I can see speeds from 60-700kb.. mostly avg around 150k. that’s in EV and 4 of 5 bars..

Rather than belittle people and have them do all this damn research thru a thread with 30000 post why not just post links to your cabs? It will keep things clean and the few that are following me and looking for the same answer to achieve the same results as you have might get lost and abort the mission because of that. I’m not here to argue or fight with you.. was just looking for a set of instruction and direct links in order to accomplish the same feat ad you have already have. Sorry that in the process of having something as good as you I have ended up looking like a back ass with a stick on my back that has a carrot hanging from it and you yelling from the sidelines.. “keep walking towards the carrot, you will get it eventually”. Its not lie I haven’t already tried 90% of what you already did vs not doing nothing at all and just asking! Later man and thanks for the help..
Here is the cab for IE. ffkip911 did all the work, I just cabbed it up for him. btw, must reset after applying
Attached Files
File Type: cab ffkip911_Mobile_Net_Speed_Tweak.cab (2.4 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kozmo; 02-09-2011 at 04:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development