View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Comstar
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
ha! Easy there little shooter... did you not read this post almost right before yours? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1945140-post25289.html
one thing about abbreviated posts.. you? meant was it you who posted it because I liked it so much & was going to thanks again... but now that you've got your little undies in a bundle... yea go ahead & do all that stuff LOL you can even edit your post & delete it
If you looked at and thanked the post you would have known it wasn't me. I'm a little dissapointed in your name calling, I guess you missed that same post right above ours. I've never been in a flame war and don't want to start now, of course no one has ever referenced my undies (pink by the way) . Let's just move on. I guess the lack of sleep clouded my judgement.

Last edited by Comstar; 09-15-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: spelling!