PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 12:16 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
What do you mean lack of "real" Outlook support? I am in an exchange environment with work and need to access exchange email/calendar. As I understand it, Froyo 2.2 supports synching with exchange for email/calendar/contacts which is I (and most) use. As I understand it these work 100% with Android. Is this not accurate? Did you desire task synching or something else? Please explain because I'm considering moving to Android as well.

What I would REALLY like to see in WM7 & Android supporting accessing multiple calenders via a mobile device. This way you could view your personal Outlook calendar as well as a shared, public office calendar.
Also.... I import my public google calendars (multiple accounts) into personal calendar, both show in my personal outlook, auto syncs, etc.. my 2 cents, what i do... (on win laptop)

[QUOTE=Zero_Shadow;This most recent flash is only about 2 hrs old meaning I havent installed anything other than restoring my PIM data. TIA[/QUOTE]

task29, reflash try data asap (does weather update) pim data has reg & dll info i think... if issues avoid those...
(last post :>))

Last edited by teradog; 09-16-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Dang! beat me to it, and I got yelled at for logging off my phone and back on to the laptop! LOL! What the H**l, worth it. 2nd place is still the first place LOSER. LOL
LOL sorry bout that bro, u got rep anyway. The next one is yours!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:27 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
:>)))))) *edit* what u doing up? online @ this time of night?... go to bed!

Just for that... DATBOIDAME GOING 3000!! 3K rep baby.. (still should have enough... 9 or so)
DONE! :>)) CONGRATS

BUT, you & DaveTN have to promise something! Let the guys like Steveo70 answer those keyboard Q's!!! How the heck are they (lurkers, noobs & regulars) suppose to get any rep if you guys keep picking all the low hanging fruit? We've got enough rep... we don't need it for anything... :>))
LOL u do have a point there, the small questions r up for grabs so the promising prospects can get in there & get the rep! & Thanks for the 3K!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:37 PM
VIP Member

9/13 is way better than 8/22. Its rock solid & even better battery life! After flashing & using PIM backup (only for contacts, docs) Then Microsoft My Phone (only for ringtones) & then putting in ALL my settings manually, logging into all my programs & getting everything set up... I ended up with 65% battery left. Thats damn good if u ask me, usually I could damn near kill that first charge setting up my phone. Im still on that first charge right now & I want to see how long this battery will last...

Oh did I mention how fast the ROM is? MAJOR difference from past ROMs!! Lightening fast
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SpecialAgentSicari is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to SpecialAgentSicari
Angry Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I laughed because it has been a major topic of discussion today. The last post about this issue was just two posts before yours. If you glance over the last two pages you will see that this is an inconsistent problem depending on headset. If you read a little more you will find that there is no solution but that the chef is looking into it.
Wow I feel like an idiot. I searched and must have missed the posts. ::hangs head in shame::
Old 09-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

teksigns is a n00b

i have a TP2 on boost mobile ... should i use the EnergyROM provisioning
and select Sprint ?
Old 09-16-2010, 01:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialAgentSicari View Post
Wow I feel like an idiot. I searched and must have missed the posts. ::hangs head in shame::
Happens to the best of us, shake it off LOL
Old 09-16-2010, 03:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

tekknogenius is just getting started

Anyone know how to edit the links in the action screen? The MMS and SMS links are transposed (MMS brings up SMS and vice-versa). BTW the action menu is on the home screen (lower left hand side).

Thank you.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
Anyone know how to edit the links in the action screen? The MMS and SMS links are transposed (MMS brings up SMS and vice-versa). BTW the action menu is on the home screen (lower left hand side).

Thank you.
they both bring up SMS for me. So the MMS button within the action menu appears to be mapped wrong.

Could somebody else test?
Old 09-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
they both bring up SMS for me. So the MMS button within the action menu appears to be mapped wrong.

Could somebody else test?
yeah they both bring up the same thing for me also.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development