View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:16 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
What do you mean lack of "real" Outlook support? I am in an exchange environment with work and need to access exchange email/calendar. As I understand it, Froyo 2.2 supports synching with exchange for email/calendar/contacts which is I (and most) use. As I understand it these work 100% with Android. Is this not accurate? Did you desire task synching or something else? Please explain because I'm considering moving to Android as well.

What I would REALLY like to see in WM7 & Android supporting accessing multiple calenders via a mobile device. This way you could view your personal Outlook calendar as well as a shared, public office calendar.
Also.... I import my public google calendars (multiple accounts) into personal calendar, both show in my personal outlook, auto syncs, etc.. my 2 cents, what i do... (on win laptop)

[QUOTE=Zero_Shadow;This most recent flash is only about 2 hrs old meaning I havent installed anything other than restoring my PIM data. TIA[/QUOTE]

task29, reflash try data asap (does weather update) pim data has reg & dll info i think... if issues avoid those...
(last post :>))

Last edited by teradog; 09-16-2010 at 12:30 PM.