View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlew1019 View Post
Hey guys. Need your help.

Another member and I have been experiencing an issue with "data error code 13" after flashing the rom. We weren't able to make calls, send txts, mms, or use the internet. The thread is below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...code-13-a.html

I tried everything I could think of: flashed 2 different versions of the energyrom, ran the task29.exe program, flashed my stock rom, *228 to reprogram it (over and over), used the provisioning tool that came with the energyrom, and took it to verizon where the techs couldn't figure it out either.

One thing I noticed was when i went to the dial pad, went to menu, and My Phone Number, it had some crazy phone number in it. I went to the ESPT settings using ##778 and saw that same crazy number in many of my settings. After changing it to my actual phone number, I was able to make and receive calls and txts, but still no data.

One thing I saw was that into those ESPT settings, under A-Key, there's no authentication key there and I'm not sure if there was one before. I also noticed that whenever i try to connect to the internet, it keeps clearing the vzw password that I put in.

Anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Outside of my issues, I love this rom. Its very fast and looks very nice.
Are you the first/original owner of the phone or is it an ebay phone or refurb? I see that you are on Verizon. Is it a Verizon branded phone or from another carrier?

David