PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

dave just curious are you using a battery tweak cab to render those results. if so please post the name, i will hunt it down. i have noticed a difference in the latest nrg build also regarding battery life. im using sept 20th energy no cht and its holding up lovely.

TIA
nueBattery2 in my opinion is the best single battery tweak. After installation with just this one, there is a very noticable difference
thx for the info guys..!!

i will try that cab with the evo batts..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Hey guys,
I am having an issue with my network log on. After doing some tweaks for faster browsing that was posted a week or so ago, I keep getting the network log on page. Interent still works and all but its annoying.

Usually next to the Ev signal on the top of the screen, is a blue triangle with a antenna or arrows inside with the signal bars under it but now it is just two white arrows pointing left and right with the signal bars unders] with no blue triangle. When i mess with the network log on the symbol will change back to the blue triangle but it will soon ask me for network log on again and then switch back to the arrows. I am on sprint and i read that i could put in a user name and password and this might fix the problem but it was all blank before so why cant i do that again.
Anyone know how to fix this problem? Anyone know the user name and password for sprint.

is it
1234567890@sprintpcs.com
???????
???????

*edit*
what does it mean when i have the white arrows point left and right instead of the blue triangle surrounding the arrows ?
Is my phone sending data constantly?
Is the phone just not using cosmetics installed by nrgz?
i forgot what i did but i was getting that box pop up also, the last time that it came up i left the username and password box empty and just checked the box that said to save the password and i haven't had it pop up since, don't know if it's because it fixed it or if whatever was causing it to pop up hasn't happened, but give it a try and see if that helps you.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

2 things

For me, issues with the Start Menu icon not working to open the compact start menu was fixed for me by setting it to open QuickMenu.exe using Ameba (X Button settings) this may be straightforward for some people but I'm rather proud of figuring it out myself considering i couldnt find the answer listed explicitly anywhere

Also, 0 PagePool is #EPICWIN...this is the first time i have successfully had my phone running all day on a 0 PP ROM. It usually tops out at around 95% usage after a few hours. I can't even imagine what the next updated ROM will bring to the table, but thanks for the hard work everybody
Old 09-23-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i forgot what i did but i was getting that box pop up also, the last time that it came up i left the username and password box empty and just checked the box that said to save the password and i haven't had it pop up since, don't know if it's because it fixed it or if whatever was causing it to pop up hasn't happened, but give it a try and see if that helps you.
i did that and the pop up stopped but the symbol at the top of the screen stayed the same. stays as the white arrows with no blue triangle. It made me worried that i was constantly sending/receiving. Should i be worried?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
nueBattery2 in my opinion is the best single battery tweak. After installation with just this one, there is a very noticable difference
nueBattery2 is just a hacked stock battery driver that allows for 1% increments, an AC-type charge from a USB port (800-1000 mA), and the ability to turn off flight-mode on low battery. Why do you think it gives better battery results? It was not designed for anything other then the 3 things listed previously according to no2chem's site.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
i did that and the pop up stopped but the symbol at the top of the screen stayed the same. stays as the white arrows with no blue triangle. It made me worried that i was constantly sending/receiving. Should i be worried?
U should be terrified, ur phone is going to explode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
U should be terrified, ur phone is going to explode!
lol
Old 09-23-2010, 07:01 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post

dave just curious are you using a battery tweak cab to render those results. if so please post the name, i will hunt it down. i have noticed a difference in the latest nrg build also regarding battery life. im using sept 20th energy no cht and its holding up lovely.

TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I believe Dave has a 1800 mAH battery <EVO battery>, he has the links where he bought his batteries, two of them and a wall charger for like 25-30 dollars, great deal but i just haven't done it yet.
For "Tweaks", Im using Maxx's Maxx Battery Cab.

The battery's that I'm using are 1800 mAh that I got as a set off Amazon. Same exact size as the stock battery but 500mAh larger in capacity.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:18 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
For "Tweaks", Im using Maxx's Maxx Battery Cab.

The battery's that I'm using are 1800 mAh that I got as a set off Amazon. Same exact size as the stock battery but 500mAh larger in capacity.

David

thanks for the reply...

which one:

1)NEW_Maxx134_Complete_BatterySaving_RegEdits_NoSD _change2

2)NEW_Maxx134_Complete_BatterySaving_RegEdits2

edit: I found the original post by Maxx and read the foot notes...Thx

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1936525-post24589.html

Last edited by info[]box1; 09-23-2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
nueBattery2 is just a hacked stock battery driver that allows for 1% increments, an AC-type charge from a USB port (800-1000 mA), and the ability to turn off flight-mode on low battery. Why do you think it gives better battery results? It was not designed for anything other then the 3 things listed previously according to no2chem's site.
Because the name of the file has battery in it. lol

In all seriousness though it does increase battery life. I notice from my own testing. There has been discussions on this as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development