PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeguy View Post
I would like to use it all the time but the battery always gave me problems. It either drained fast or the meter was off I guess. If it wasn't for this it would be the only one I use. Was I crazy and the only one?
yup, you must be crazy.

I've been off the charger since 8am and presently (10:30pm) I'm at 80% battery after a fairly average day of use. I'm finding that with the last several 23xxx and even the 24xxx ROMS that I have been getting very good battery life - rarely lower than 50% battery after a full days worth of use.

I also got as good as 56 hours of straight use on a single charge - TWICE. On Sep 8 24XXX CHT ROM

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

I am still running the 13th 23xxx Cookie ROM. I have been loving the performance. I can truly multitask now with QM which I installed on this ROM. However, yesterday and Today I noticed that my phone is locking up. Not the SOD, because it is in the middle of doing something when it happens. Usually mail. Nothing works but a press of the secret button. Strange, I haven't added anything else or changed any settings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
For people who are cutomizing their Windows\start menu, how are you backing it up for the next flash?

By putting it in the manual root directory of sashimi?

Is there a better way?... because how do you delete the real links that that programs will install?
I backup/Export the Start Menu Reg edits in HKLM->Security->Shell->StartInfo-> "Start" to my sd card and just import after flashing.

Another suggestion would be to get a program named JWMD Icon changer, this program will save your layout(s) as themes for you to restore after a flash...
Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

apet8464 is keeping up the good workapet8464 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Also, what Page Pools are people running on 21916 Build? Thinking about running 0 PP. Yes, I know this post is for Build 23138.
I've been running 0 PP for 2 days now, and it has been working pretty well for me. Lately, I seem to level off at around 40MB free, but even so, I've only bottomed out once, and that was with a bunch of apps running concurrently. In that case, I noticed it started to slow down and when checking free RAM, I was under 20MB.

One thing I noticed is that CleanRAM is only freeing up around 3MB on a level 2 cleaning, and a subsequent level 3 cleaning only frees up a few more MB. I haven't installed CleanRAM in several months, so I don't remember what kind of results I was getting in the past. Is that normal? If so, it doesn't seem like it helps very much.

On that note, does anyone know of an app that will perform a soft reset at scheduled intervals - preferably only while in standby?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work

Trying 8 Page Pool now.

EDIT : Just did a soft reset, 111.69MB . Hopefully CSM will stick after I do SPB restore.

Last edited by prboy1969; 09-22-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Hey guys,
I am having an issue with my network log on. After doing some tweaks for faster browsing that was posted a week or so ago, I keep getting the network log on page. Interent still works and all but its annoying.

Usually next to the Ev signal on the top of the screen, is a blue triangle with a antenna or arrows inside with the signal bars under it but now it is just two white arrows pointing left and right with the signal bars unders] with no blue triangle. When i mess with the network log on the symbol will change back to the blue triangle but it will soon ask me for network log on again and then switch back to the arrows. I am on sprint and i read that i could put in a user name and password and this might fix the problem but it was all blank before so why cant i do that again.
Anyone know how to fix this problem? Anyone know the user name and password for sprint.

is it
1234567890@sprintpcs.com
???????
???????

*edit*
what does it mean when i have the white arrows point left and right instead of the blue triangle surrounding the arrows ?
Is my phone sending data constantly?
Is the phone just not using cosmetics installed by nrgz?

Last edited by jonlee83; 09-22-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeguy View Post
I would like to use it all the time but the battery always gave me problems. It either drained fast or the meter was off I guess. If it wasn't for this it would be the only one I use. Was I crazy and the only one?
yup, you must be crazy.

I've been off the charger since 8am and presently (10:30pm) I'm at 80% battery after a fairly average day of use. I'm finding that with the last several 23xxx and even the 24xxx ROMS that I have been getting very good battery life - rarely lower than 50% battery after a full days worth of use.

I also got as good as 56 hours of straight use on a single charge - TWICE. On Sep 8 24XXX CHT ROM

David
dave just curious are you using a battery tweak cab to render those results. if so please post the name, i will hunt it down. i have noticed a difference in the latest nrg build also regarding battery life. im using sept 20th energy no cht and its holding up lovely.

TIA
Old 09-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
yup, you must be crazy.

David
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

dave just curious are you using a battery tweak cab to render those results. if so please post the name, i will hunt it down. i have noticed a difference in the latest nrg build also regarding battery life. im using sept 20th energy no cht and its holding up lovely.

TIA
I believe Dave has a 1800 mAH battery <EVO battery>, he has the links where he bought his batteries, two of them and a wall charger for like 25-30 dollars, great deal but i just haven't done it yet.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 09-22-2010 at 11:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:

TIA
nueBattery2 in my opinion is the best single battery tweak. After installation with just this one, there is a very noticable difference
Old 09-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
yup, you must be crazy.

David
Quote:

TIA
I believe Dave has a 1800 mAH battery <EVO battery>, he has the links where he bought his batteries, two of them and a wall charger for like 25-30 dollars, great deal but i just haven't done it yet.
ooh okay i got a few of those evo batts also and they do work like a charm.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development