View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 10:54 PM
jonlee83
PPCGeeks Regular

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Hey guys,
I am having an issue with my network log on. After doing some tweaks for faster browsing that was posted a week or so ago, I keep getting the network log on page. Interent still works and all but its annoying.

Usually next to the Ev signal on the top of the screen, is a blue triangle with a antenna or arrows inside with the signal bars under it but now it is just two white arrows pointing left and right with the signal bars unders] with no blue triangle. When i mess with the network log on the symbol will change back to the blue triangle but it will soon ask me for network log on again and then switch back to the arrows. I am on sprint and i read that i could put in a user name and password and this might fix the problem but it was all blank before so why cant i do that again.
Anyone know how to fix this problem? Anyone know the user name and password for sprint.

is it
1234567890@sprintpcs.com
???????
???????

*edit*
what does it mean when i have the white arrows point left and right instead of the blue triangle surrounding the arrows ?
Is my phone sending data constantly?
Is the phone just not using cosmetics installed by nrgz?

Last edited by jonlee83; 09-22-2010 at 11:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.