View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 10:40 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeguy View Post
I would like to use it all the time but the battery always gave me problems. It either drained fast or the meter was off I guess. If it wasn't for this it would be the only one I use. Was I crazy and the only one?
yup, you must be crazy.

I've been off the charger since 8am and presently (10:30pm) I'm at 80% battery after a fairly average day of use. I'm finding that with the last several 23xxx and even the 24xxx ROMS that I have been getting very good battery life - rarely lower than 50% battery after a full days worth of use.

I also got as good as 56 hours of straight use on a single charge - TWICE. On Sep 8 24XXX CHT ROM

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.