PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 22| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
Geezus, hope there's a fix soon. The whole reason I use sense is for twitter! I suppose I can quit flashing now...
Knowing NRG there will be a fix real soon. I sent him a PM on XDA & hoping he responds if not it will at least make him aware of the issue if he is not already. This ROM is great besides that & I should be ok with sense with the twitter tab now logged out & disabled
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 22| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Just happened to me when I manually hit Update Now... Thats weird and I kind of need that tab because windows mobile has NO good twitter apps for free... Plus sense is taking forever to reboot
I just notice this too. No crashes but the twitter tab is scrolling funny.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
I just notice this too. No crashes but the twitter tab is scrolling funny.
That happened to me a few times yesterday, it wouldnt scroll up but after a SR everything was fine
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:41 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Thanks! Back soon!!!
Just seen that you hit the VIP mark, congrats and welcome to the secret society lol.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:17 AM
dtjohnst

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

New problem! This one is a big one though, unfortunately.

I work in a place that doesn't have internet (yeah, I know...stuck in the 4th century). I also work almost nothing but night shifts, so there's nothing to do. So I usually plug one phone into the work computer and watch movies or tv shows that I've saved on the storage card, then with the built in wifirouter I tether my laptop and get internet on this other screen. This has worked fine for months with MightyRom, and was fine when I had the 18th Aug build as well.

With the 22nd Aug build, there isn't enough charge to recharge the battery, so it slowly drains all night. This never used to happen. I have bluetooth off and I'm not running any other apps. I have an IMAP account that syncs every 15 mins, I have Windows Live push e-mail, and I have my exchange account set up. No other apps are open. I also have "wifi during sleep" or whatever it's called enabled, so I can sleep the screen while I'm doing all this. I'm not overclocking or anything either.

How come I'm no longer able to keep up with the battery drain? It used to be fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Druu is becoming a great contributor

I noticed the twitter tab issue too. Its not too much of a big deal though...it seems that if you go to another tab then back again, the twitter tab will scroll normally. Other then that, this rom is amazing!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

On the latest build, It was working okay for most of 24 hours. After that, Sense crashed and would never load again, even after a reboot. I had to switch to Windows Default just to make the phone usable.

Very pretty ROM, but I'm switching back to something else. The wife is getting this phone when my EVO arrives today, so it's got to be simple for her or she'll just drive me nuts!

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm running 21914 CHT DinikGlass and after letting the phone run overnight I'm at 32MB free. I took a look at gwes.exe and it is at 35MB! I'm having issues running apps because I'm getting out of memory errors.

What is everyone else seeing after the phone is running for 24hours or so? I have no apps open.

thanks,
dave
Old 08-24-2010, 08:40 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

NRG snuck an update out!

Changelog

August 24th, 2010
  • Finished and posted French ROMs
  • Disabled automatic memory management (closing of open apps) for the Rhodium(s) and Imagio
  • HTC GPS Tool updated
  • Digital Compass updated (for the HD2)
  • Fixed Twitter tab issues
  • Fixed HTC messaging client issues (for people that install it via .cab)
  • Fixed double and bold fonts for tab titles in Standard ROMs
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
NRG snuck an update out!

Changelog

August 24th, 2010
  • Finished and posted French ROMs
  • Disabled automatic memory management (closing of open apps) for the Rhodium(s) and Imagio
  • HTC GPS Tool updated
  • Digital Compass updated (for the HD2)
  • Fixed Twitter tab issues
  • Fixed HTC messaging client issues (for people that install it via .cab)
  • Fixed double and bold fonts for tab titles in Standard ROMs
I think i'll just stick with the August 18 version working flawless. I don't use twitter, the GPS tool can wait until another significant update, and the automatic memory manamgement what do y'all think- worth the update?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development