View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:17 AM
dtjohnst

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 22| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

New problem! This one is a big one though, unfortunately.

I work in a place that doesn't have internet (yeah, I know...stuck in the 4th century). I also work almost nothing but night shifts, so there's nothing to do. So I usually plug one phone into the work computer and watch movies or tv shows that I've saved on the storage card, then with the built in wifirouter I tether my laptop and get internet on this other screen. This has worked fine for months with MightyRom, and was fine when I had the 18th Aug build as well.

With the 22nd Aug build, there isn't enough charge to recharge the battery, so it slowly drains all night. This never used to happen. I have bluetooth off and I'm not running any other apps. I have an IMAP account that syncs every 15 mins, I have Windows Live push e-mail, and I have my exchange account set up. No other apps are open. I also have "wifi during sleep" or whatever it's called enabled, so I can sleep the screen while I'm doing all this. I'm not overclocking or anything either.

How come I'm no longer able to keep up with the battery drain? It used to be fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.