PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 11:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
You have to read NRGs notes about the tool in xda sorry no link now... you have to have a folder or something in the Exporter folder saying automatic or something. you could move the .regs in to the xda_uc folder (untested) or press the import button as I do.
pressing the button either seems temperamental or needs to be held... not sure but it works...
Thanks for the help, but I've checked what you're suggesting but to no avail (didn't try the moving regs). I'll keep trying.
in the new ver in the may 22 rom runiing setting exporter hit the bottom right button hit automate and it then creates an automatic file in the ezporter folder....
Old 05-25-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Freezing Issues

Good morning, I am trying the Cookie 23569 May 22 version. I am experiencing many freezes but other than that all seems ok. Will run it for today and if freezes continue will flash another ROM as the freezes are truly a pain. If I use the menu on any tab I have to wait 1-2 minutes for the screen to release to go where I wanted to go..Testing throughout the day, everyone have an awesome day.

LOL ignore signature just have to update it for ROM I am using right now which is Energy 23569 Cookie May 22 version
Old 05-25-2010, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Not sure if this has been posted or not...

But check out this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=687078

It is a cool add-on taken from the HTC Wildfire. It enables all the HTC 2.5 Sense tabs to be opened up in a single screen. Then a tab can be selected instead of scrolling through.

Reminds me of the Mac Os X app Expose.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I am also getting the malware warnings in Chrome.

Edit: See this as well. Things appear to be okay. http://safebrowsing.clients.google.c...hrome&hl=en-US

Last edited by gtmethod3; 05-25-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
To make MMS work:
Sprint users need to edit 2 reg entries below

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")
Ok,
I am on the 22nd GTX rom,
1 - I ran the carrier provisioning and the values above were set to http://mms.sprintpcs.com by default.
2 - I made the changes above
3 - I soft reset

I have now been getting 2 problems:
1 - random invalid mms argument messages EDIT: Changed the settings back to the default above and everything seems to be working fine
2 - Also when I try to create a MMS the to field does not populate when I type peoples names, I have to add thru the menu > from contacts. EDIT: This appears to be a swype issue as it works fine with the other keyboards

Anyone else see this? Any advice?

Last edited by neudof; 05-25-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

mprachar is keeping up the good workmprachar is keeping up the good work

Howdy. I am running 5/22 GTX 23XXX on TP2 (Sprint).

I am trying to use WMDC, mainly to sync OneNote Mobile. When I do the sync (yes I set everything up - NO files, and left all the PIM stuff through my Exchange server) It starts "syncing" but just goes forever without actually doing anything. I have noticed this on the last few builds; I may have noticed earlier but I wasn't trying to use OneNote back then.

I always flash via USB and I don't have any problems with drivers etc. It's a Win7 Dell machine.

The closest reference I found in this post was something about Windows Media Center but I never found a resolution that confirmed it...

Thanks!
Old 05-25-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Any other Foursquare users? If so, you should know that Touchality keeps the current .cab at http://www.touchality.com/winmosquare.cab and it can take a week or more for the Marketplace to post the updated one...
Old 05-25-2010, 01:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

VisPreludeVtec is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprachar View Post
Any other Foursquare users? If so, you should know that Touchality keeps the current .cab at http://www.touchality.com/winmosquare.cab and it can take a week or more for the Marketplace to post the updated one...
This version seems to hang when you don't have a GPS location. If it searches for WIFI or Cell location it will hang and not let you check in. I went back to the old version with a DLL change to allow me to check in
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisPreludeVtec View Post
This version seems to hang when you don't have a GPS location. If it searches for WIFI or Cell location it will hang and not let you check in. I went back to the old version with a DLL change to allow me to check in
Thanks! I haven't installed it yet. I was actually trying to fix the checkin bug and they sent me that link...

Do you have a working combo of .cab and .dll fix that works on our ROMs? I'm going to start losing Mayorships!
Old 05-25-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro1/Touch Pro2/Evo 4G

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
Sorry dude, but are these tabs in GTX theme ???

thanks
yes you can add them to GTX Version also, i am currently running energy GTX and it works great for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development