PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 11:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
More than likely... that broke your sms. The FAQ is old and wrong. HTC disable and Arcsoft are cooked into the rom by NRGZ. If you follow any of the mms fixes from other sites or the FAQ, you will probably break the sms/mms.

Sprint Only: After a clean flash (Hint... use wipe device), then don't do anything but make the regedits for sprint (Hint, that cab I gave you does that).

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

Verizon Users: No cabs or regedits... just run carrier provisioning
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoc04 View Post
good lookin out man
Are you sure these settings work.............I have never seen them posted before!
Old 05-28-2010, 12:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wickedjinx is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms30250 View Post
Where can I get this background its nice!!
Im having this problem where i do not see the taskbar menu on the top right, anyone have any idea?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boushh View Post

ask and ye shall receive.

thaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

dadoc04 is keeping up the good workdadoc04 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dadoc04 Send a message via Yahoo to dadoc04

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Are you sure these settings work.............I have never seen them posted before!

CONFIRMED working on mine. im running the 5/22 gtx 21903
Old 05-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

kaydered is a n00b

I dont know if you've heard about this, but you seem to have a bug with your ROM.
I sends out text messages to ppl sporadicly without me knowing.
My friends text me asking what i was talking about in my last text, and I go look in my sent folder and i see a msg i didnt send to them.
Had the problem with the last two builds as well (cookie home tab), i havent tried your latest may16 one yet since the updates werent that big for me.

I thought maybe it was a program i installed, but it happened when i did a clean install with jus your rom as well.
Not sure what it could be, never had the problem with MightyRoms, so maybe it was jus a build issue with your rom?

I have noticed though, that the texts only get to sent to ppl who I have been texting to recently and are still in my SMS inbox. I'm kind of afraid other ppl will recieve a text message with sensitive material accidentaly, since it seems the msgs getting sent are ones i have typed at some point and were in my sent sms folder.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydered View Post
I dont know if you've heard about this, but you seem to have a bug with your ROM.
I sends out text messages to ppl sporadicly without me knowing.
My friends text me asking what i was talking about in my last text, and I go look in my sent folder and i see a msg i didnt send to them.
Had the problem with the last two builds as well (cookie home tab), i havent tried your latest may16 one yet since the updates werent that big for me.

I thought maybe it was a program i installed, but it happened when i did a clean install with jus your rom as well.
Not sure what it could be, never had the problem with MightyRoms, so maybe it was jus a build issue with your rom?

I have noticed though, that the texts only get to sent to ppl who I have been texting to recently and are still in my SMS inbox. I'm kind of afraid other ppl will recieve a text message with sensitive material accidentaly, since it seems the msgs getting sent are ones i have typed at some point and were in my sent sms folder.
If it were a bug in the rom someone else would be having this problem... I have been searching online Google, PPCGeek, XDA, etc and can't find anyone that has experienced this. Are you syncing with some service after a flsh to restore old sms (ie Microsoft My Phone)... If so, maybe when you last synced there were messages stuck in the out box and then get sent when they are back on your phone. (just a thought)

EDIT: I found this discussion over at XDA of a user that had your same problem... On the stock rom. So it looks like it is phone related, not rom related.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=675145

Quote from a post on that thread "I'm guessing that when you send text messages you do it using contacts from the sim card, yes? Try copying them over to the phones' address book, then using those entries to text from, and see if that doesn't clear up the mystery message issue."
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 05-28-2010 at 09:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ScratchyPDX is just getting started

I'm using the 5/22 ROM and really like it. I've found a minor problem. When I have the CHT Lockscreen enabled, and I have music playing, the music player stops working after I press the power button. If I set the lockscreen back to the Windows default then the problem goes away. My question is whether this is a known issues and is there a workaround?

I would really like to be able to use the CHT lockscreen with all of it configurable goodness. But, if I cannot get the music to still play when the lockscreen is enabled, then I'll just have to stick with the Windows default.

Thanks.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScratchyPDX View Post
I'm using the 5/22 ROM and really like it. I've found a minor problem. When I have the CHT Lockscreen enabled, and I have music playing, the music player stops working after I press the power button. If I set the lockscreen back to the Windows default then the problem goes away. My question is whether this is a known issues and is there a workaround?

I would really like to be able to use the CHT lockscreen with all of it configurable goodness. But, if I cannot get the music to still play when the lockscreen is enabled, then I'll just have to stick with the Windows default.

Thanks.
Try this...

Make this reg edit from value - 4 to 0

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\ Unattended">
<parm name="wav1:" value="0" datatype="integer" />

Edit: Just tested and works... Another add to my Sashimi setup
Attached Files
File Type: cab KeepMusicOnWhenIdle.cab (2.4 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riptide9; 05-28-2010 at 10:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Try this...

Make this reg edit from value - 4 to 0

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\ Unattended">
<parm name="wav1:" value="0" datatype="integer" />

Edit: Just tested and works... Another add to my Sashimi setup
That's funny...... i tried to make my music stop by combination of power button and lock screen.... but it still keeps on playing. i guess i'll check my reg entry.

Update: yes, my reg value is at 0 instead of 4 for other key values. I wonder if you accidentally carry something over from previous roms? As far as I can remember, I haven't noticed that NRG roms ever had this problem on me. But great find for future reference.

Last edited by tkedch; 05-28-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Just checked my regedt
Old 05-28-2010, 12:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 / tp2
Carrier: boost cdma

abhijeetpal is just getting started

I flashed this ROM on my phone. and then i installed nuebattery for tp2 v1.0 ... after that .. my battery management got screwed..at the upper right corner it showed 100% and on clicking it ,, it showed 0 % ...
so then i couldn't update the rom using active sycn(coz it detected 0%battery).. i had to flash from the staorage card..

my question is there a compatibility issue with nuebattery..

i was using .. the cookie home tab version with 21903 build may22.. before installing it again ,i wanted to know whether this build is optimized for battery life.. i mean is the battery life better than the stock version..

also i am currently not in US so i am using GSM .. i have noticed that the the rom automatically starts using cdma when i restart the phone even though i have actually selected CDMA..

any suggestions.. where am I going Wrong..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development