View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:53 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
More than likely... that broke your sms. The FAQ is old and wrong. HTC disable and Arcsoft are cooked into the rom by NRGZ. If you follow any of the mms fixes from other sites or the FAQ, you will probably break the sms/mms.

Sprint Only: After a clean flash (Hint... use wipe device), then don't do anything but make the regedits for sprint (Hint, that cab I gave you does that).

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

Verizon Users: No cabs or regedits... just run carrier provisioning
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoc04 View Post
good lookin out man
Are you sure these settings work.............I have never seen them posted before!