PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 05:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
No, installing the same B4all, over the one that was cooked in, would only make sure that those files are as they should be.
You say it's already not working, so that should make it work again, basically.
I installed your cab and it reverted the theme to the 2010 theme instead of the 2010 NOW theme. Only black "glow" wallpaper. It did something bad to the music player. When I rotate my phone it changes the song.?? There are some odd blocks on the home tab now as well. Do I need to re-flash with Cookie now?
Old 03-18-2010, 05:12 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
I installed your cab and it reverted the theme to the 2010 theme instead of the 2010 NOW theme. Only black "glow" wallpaper. It did something bad to the music player. When I rotate my phone it changes the song.?? There are some odd blocks on the home tab now as well. Do I need to re-flash with Cookie now?

I honestly don't know what you have going on there.
That looks like Max Manila to me. Not Co0kie.
Do you have the HDwalls patch installed also?

Really not sure what you have there bud.
Did yoo try uninstalling the cab, so it will revert the effected files to rom default?

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 03-18-2010 at 05:20 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post

I honestly don't know what you have going on there.
That looks like Max Manila to me. Not Co0kie.
Do you have the HDwalls patch installed also?

Really not sure what you have there bud.
Did yoo try uninstalling the cab, so it will revert the effected files to rom default?
It is MaxManilla. I've never run a Cookie ROM. I do not have HDwalls. Not really sure either. I think it's a piece of poop now and I definitely will need to uninstall and hard reset. I don't even have quick links anymore or the option for them. wierd. I did have a feeling about this though you gotta give me that. I dont think Ill try that again because having no wallpaper on this release is no big deal . Maybe NRG willl add that to a later release. Thanks for the try though. If you have time, maybe you could try to flash MM and install your cab. See if you can replicate this mess. The disappointing part was that I am probably 1/3 of the way through setting up UC. Looks like Ill be manually setting evgerything up one more time. Goodnight.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Looks like there was a definate effect with that cab. Wasn't that usually an outcome with a cab for a transparent slider that was incompatible? Either that or the "no curtains" cab.
(Santod has a few on his sense 2.5 page that work by the way if anyone is interested in cleaning things up: BiGnAdAd TransparentBottomCurtain, No Clock Background and Santod Mods Co0kie Trans Alarm Back are great)
My best advice to you having such lag and now screen problems is to just try out the rom with a higher page pool. I use pagepool changer which can be found in this thread. You have to change it in the rom image so do it before loading onto your phone. Just search the thread, it's here. When you get that in, do a hard reset before the rom actually loads by unplugging the usb cable and pulling the battery out, then turn it on by hard resetting and do the volume up to approve. When that finishes, let us know how your rom moves. Worst case, just change it back. and reload the rom to the phone.

I use 20 on most of my roms. Never had a problem. Keep in mind though... I don't multi-task like crazy, and my phone gets restarted at most every 8 hours from all the work I do on it. Just rebooted with the newest cookie with weather running. Free memory shows 149.63mb storage and 76.78mb for program. (56% free for comparison)

Post your results if you go this route. Obviously this works with mm version as well.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-18-2010 at 05:52 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:50 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
some odd blocks on the home tab now as well. Do I need to re-flash with Cookie now?
Well, I gotta say, this part of your post threw me!
I guess you meant something else.?

Anyhow, you could just install MaxManila, as that should overwrite all the appropriate files.
I also have a BG4all remover cab. But if that one removed, you should be able to correct just by installing Max Manila.

Anyhow, MaxManila has its own wallpaper settings, as it always has. There is a screen above the clock that swipes down to adjust which wallpaper mode you want to use.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ChrisM510 is becoming a great contributor

I'll apologize if someone has already mentioned this article, but I think everyone here will want to read this...

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-...content=My+MSN

No Cut & Paste, No support for previous WM applications, No, No, No...

Do any of us really *want* Windows Mobile 7 now? I don't...I'll stick with 6.5, TYVM...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

flashed the 23547 Mar 17 Manila 2.5 ROM

i have had this problem once or twice, but now cannot fix...
all sound and volumes on phone are fine. when i go to place OR receive a call i cannot hear anything or the cannot say anything that the other end can hear... i placed a test call to my house and it rings on both ends like it should. when i pickup both ends sound like they are muted...tried calling someone else and i cant hear anything after i dial..... it was working fine after flashing yesterday afternoon.... any ideas? have not installed anything, but the verzion provisioning cab.

Old 03-18-2010, 07:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
flashed the 23547 Mar 17 Manila 2.5 ROM

i have had this problem once or twice, but now cannot fix...
all sound and volumes on phone are fine. when i go to place OR receive a call i cannot hear anything or the cannot say anything that the other end can hear... i placed a test call to my house and it rings on both ends like it should. when i pickup both ends sound like they are muted...tried calling someone else and i cant hear anything after i dial..... it was working fine after flashing yesterday afternoon.... any ideas? have not installed anything, but the verzion provisioning cab.
Try flashing the radio by itself; it happened to me on my old TP, and that fixed it.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
Ok I have a major problem. I am moving the tabs around in the tabs customize area but when it refreshes SENSE they are still in default. WTF? I even tried moving them and turning off sense and restarting it. If I go back to the customize tab then they are in the places I put them just not actually in sense.

See pictures. What should I do? And also NRGZZ messaging cab doesn't let me use HTC messaging it uses arcsoft. How do I get my HTC messaging back.

**EDIT I just trying moving one of the tabs to another place now SENSE won't load at all. WTF is going on?

Also took some time to get this to look right. MAXMANILLA's Call history is messed up too.

All this on the March 16th 6.5.X rom with Maxmanilla
BUMP

ANYONE have ideas?
Old 03-18-2010, 08:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
BUMP

ANYONE have ideas?
Isn't there a hotfix for this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development