PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Lovin the rom bro. 2 quick questions:
1. Having an issue with wi-fi. Searched the post and got a bit confused with how to enable it
2. Where are the settings for Showcase task manager
Otherwise no issues. Great work
1. Well if you are just wanting to connect to wifi, just go to the Start Menu>comm manager and press the small sqaure on/off button on the right to turn it on and press on the left side where is says wifi for the network selection. Or HTC Settings tab>wireless controls and then follow the same steps, if you just want to connect to a wifi network.

If you want to broadcast a wifi signal, then go to Start Menu>Utilities Folder> WiFi Router and then hit the "Start" Softkey and thats it.

2. Press and hold the Start Menu button and it will pop up automatically. Or Start Menu>Utilities>Showcase

Also I have uploaded 4 Titanium TSK's to the FTP, please use the Updater for now to download because i have not linked them to post 2 yet. More are on the way.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
I tried to install Max Manila in your ROM but for some reason there were some screen issues, I kept getting a small blank square in the top left hand corner and could not see the numbers on the clock. Do you know any reason why this would be?

Still love the ROM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I got that too when I installed the 2.5. Instead i just installed the "2.5 - 2.81 (beta)" and all seemed to work as designed (not sure why...I thought I had read you had to have 2.5 installed first...but when I did that I got the square over part of the clock as you did).
After further thought, i think that version you installed is for 6.5 and not 6.5.x. I bet if you installed the same cab on the 21887 version it would work fine. Just an idea.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=dibbson;1480402]1. Well if you are just wanting to connect to wifi, just go to the Start Menu>comm manager and press the small sqaure on/off button on the right to turn it on and press on the left side where is says wifi for the network selection. Or HTC Settings tab>wireless controls and then follow the same steps, if you just want to connect to a wifi network.

No dice on the wi-fi. I can turn it on but for some reason it's not picking up my wireless network, the router is 5 feet away and I am connected to it with my laptop I am typing on now. Probably something specific with my network. I love how u mapped Showcase to the start menu icon. Thanks for all your help. The blood graffiti wallpaper is hot!
Old 01-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

[QUOTE=jpucillo74;1480454]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
1. Well if you are just wanting to connect to wifi, just go to the Start Menu>comm manager and press the small sqaure on/off button on the right to turn it on and press on the left side where is says wifi for the network selection. Or HTC Settings tab>wireless controls and then follow the same steps, if you just want to connect to a wifi network.

No dice on the wi-fi. I can turn it on but for some reason it's not picking up my wireless network, the router is 5 feet away and I am connected to it with my laptop I am typing on now. Probably something specific with my network. I love how u mapped Showcase to the start menu icon. Thanks for all your help. The blood graffiti wallpaper is hot!
Hmm, weird, I went through and tried all of that as i typed it, even turned my radio off and tried the wifi and everything connected fine. You could maybe try turning your radio off and see, are you running any security on your wifi or did you try it with no security? I edited the registry alot on the showcase to run better. Yeah, the blood graft wallpaper is cool, and the theme for that will be up soon.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=dibbson;1480507]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post

Hmm, weird, I went through and tried all of that as i typed it, even turned my radio off and tried the wifi and everything connected fine. You could maybe try turning your radio off and see, are you running any security on your wifi or did you try it with no security? I edited the registry alot on the showcase to run better. Yeah, the blood graft wallpaper is cool, and the theme for that will be up soon.
One more comment and I'm off to bed. I figured out the WiFi issue. For some reason when I disconnected the phone from the usb connecting to my laptop, the network was found and connected immediately. Weird, never had that issue, or maybe I did and never realized it (I am pretty shot out at times). Anyway, thanks for your response and help and I am extremely happy with your rom. I can't believe I never tried you out before
Old 01-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

[QUOTE=jpucillo74;1480601]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
One more comment and I'm off to bed. I figured out the WiFi issue. For some reason when I disconnected the phone from the usb connecting to my laptop, the network was found and connected immediately. Weird, never had that issue, or maybe I did and never realized it (I am pretty shot out at times). Anyway, thanks for your response and help and I am extremely happy with your rom. I can't believe I never tried you out before
Glad to hear you got it fixed Yeah, i've had some weird things happen sometimes like that to with random connectivity issues. And no problem, I try to help as much as I can. And i'm glad you like my ROM. I try to make a smooth usable ROM
Old 01-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Links for the available themes in Post 2 are up now except for the Stock Black Sense 2.5, as I have not finished the Sense 2.5 TSK versions yet. But all the currently available Titanium themes are available in Post 2 and in the Updater (files are labeled either titanium or Manila). Which all the themes are available for titanium except for the Stock Black Manila. Enjoy, and the Manila versions will be up soon, but even if you have Sense 2.5, you can still use the titanium version to change the start menu and titanium and then download the corresponding wallpaper for now. After Manila themes, Taskbar themes and icons will be next.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

wow i havent checked in on this thread in a while and it looks like u've done some super improvements, great job!

Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
wow i havent checked in on this thread in a while and it looks like u've done some super improvements, great job!
Thanks t0mmyr, hope you enjoy! Wow i'm up too early this morning, lol.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

23518, how much ram is left after flashing?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development