PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post

1) Haven't verified MMS for Verizon yet. I'll edit this post when I do, and post any MMS changes if needed.

*EDIT* MMS is not working initially, the default settings are incorrect. In MMS Options-> CDMA Servers there are 2 profile settings. The profile "Default" is incorrect, and if you change the default to "SampleMMSC2" it works. Here are the correct settings:
- Server Add: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
- Port #: 80
- Gateway:
- Connect Via: "The Internet"
- Send Limit: "100k"

For the send limit I regedit it up to 1Meg.
As promised I edited my above post regarding mms.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Dibbson,

I am wondering, is there anyway to make it where we can modify showcase so it does not close programs on x? I would like to try some multitasking and let the os close programs if it needs more ram.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]
"SUITE_CloseOnTap"
Type: DWORD
Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed
Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled
Default: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post
As promised I edited my above post regarding mms.
Not a problem, and i will update the MMSSettings cab to reflect that as well.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-12-2010 at 05:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

aGPS should be fixed now, exporting reg keys for kinetic scrolling to put into 23529, then i'll cook and give it a test. Also, when i get a couple more bugs ironed out, i will update the ROMs, and also have a new v2 of the UC & Provisioning app which now includes LOTS of nice features that will make this the best UC & Provisioning app out there, thanks to kwchan.

And on a side note, more snow for me..... got a few inches already in the last couple hours.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-12-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can you post up the HTC menu enhancement ext?
Old 02-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

You must have missed it, i already posted it on this POST.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Dibbs on an awesome ROM, Dibbs! Fast and stable and loaded with good stuff... Donation sent... Keep up the awesome work dude! Using 6.5 21890!

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 02-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Dibbs on an awesome ROM, Dibbs! Fast and stable and loaded with good stuff... Donation sent... Keep up the awesome work dude! Using 6.5 21890!
Thanks!! I'm glad you like it and thanks for the Donation, it's much appreciated. A couple more donations, and i am going to open up my own website to house all of my rom's, and everything that's on the current FTP (as it's not my personal ftp), not that there is anything wrong with the current FTP, i just would like to have my own.

Also aGPS is now fixed and so is the location option on the htc settings tab. I have tried quite a few things for the kinetic scrolling though (23529) and nothing seems to get it as good as it is on com 2 builds. But that is the nature of the 235xx builds though as M$ did not include kinetic scrolling in this series of SYS's. So, i got a couple more small things to work on, and then i will upload some updated ROM's for ya'll. So any requests? or other fixes that haven't been mentioned?

Google Maps side note: Even with agps working and location setting turned on (on the htc setting tab>location). The first time you use google maps, you still need to go to menu>options>use gps. Once you select that the first time you won't have to do it again.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-12-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

Mightymike314 is becoming a great contributor

""6) Also, noticed that tmail sometimes stays open after closing it. IE. I close tmail, and return to HTC Sense, but "Outlook E-Mail" still shows open on upper left corner of screen. At this point I try opening showcase to close it, but no other programs want to open and I am stuck in the HTC Sense UI and I have to soft reset. Note: I am using exchange.""

I had similar issues with outlook stuck in the upper left with 23529. Also had issues where I could not open a program from sense. The button would depress, but the program wouldn't open. went to start menu and had the same problem. had to soft reset. This happened so often with 23519 and 23529 that I went back to 6.5. A lot more stable.

If I coud get the larger finger menus and task bar magnification on 6.5 I could give up the start on the bottom of 6.5.3. Dibbs, can this be done? I need a stable rom for multitasking. I use my phone for order entry and customer service all day long. Soft resets cause delays in customer service.

Not complaining, your roms rock on memory usage and that is a plus!! Keep up the good work.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Maybe i should just shy away from the 235xx series then since alot people seem to be having bugs with the outlook, and the dislike of no kinetic scrolling in menus. The outlook bugs could be residual effects of bad coding or implementation of the threaded email possibly. But it's disappointing as besides those two things, the SYS rocks with speed and stability.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Maybe i should just shy away from the 235xx series then since alot people seem to be having bugs with the outlook, and the dislike of no kinetic scrolling in menus. The outlook bugs could be residual effects of bad coding in the implementation of the threaded email possibly.
Dibbson... Don't make me get laos to review your rom next week

Hahahhaha

Rock on dude

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development