View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:29 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
I tried to install Max Manila in your ROM but for some reason there were some screen issues, I kept getting a small blank square in the top left hand corner and could not see the numbers on the clock. Do you know any reason why this would be?

Still love the ROM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I got that too when I installed the 2.5. Instead i just installed the "2.5 - 2.81 (beta)" and all seemed to work as designed (not sure why...I thought I had read you had to have 2.5 installed first...but when I did that I got the square over part of the clock as you did).
After further thought, i think that version you installed is for 6.5 and not 6.5.x. I bet if you installed the same cab on the 21887 version it would work fine. Just an idea.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.