PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

dibbs great job on the uscc rom, loving it. i only have one problem, but this is not confined to your rom. seems that sometimes I have no audio when making or receiving a phone call. the call connects as it should but the caller cant hear me nor can i hear them. it seems to occur after i make a volume change either with the volume buttons or with my bluetooth buttons. other than that im good. also the new max manila 2.8 works great on your rom. thanks for all your hard work
Old 01-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi
Carrier: Sprint

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Running the latest 6.5.3 2.5 rom. Working Great, never seen 2.5 so fluid
Old 01-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Nice rom...and it plays nicely (so far) with the new maxmanila 2.8 (although it has a few issues not rom related)

Old 01-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
dibbs great job on the uscc rom, loving it. i only have one problem, but this is not confined to your rom. seems that sometimes I have no audio when making or receiving a phone call. the call connects as it should but the caller cant hear me nor can i hear them. it seems to occur after i make a volume change either with the volume buttons or with my bluetooth buttons. other than that im good. also the new max manila 2.8 works great on your rom. thanks for all your hard work
I'm sorry your having some issues with the USCC. I have not experienced that issue with the Sprint version of the 2.5 ROMs. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to fix certain issues that arise with a carrier i don't have service with. I will however, try to replicate the problem to see if i can fix it, although i've used the phone quite a bit so far and haven't had that happen. When my GF gets back i'll just use her Hero as a dummy call phone and try it some more. But if you can find a fix, or if I can find one, i will definitely include it in the USCC ROMs. Also, it could be something in the provisioning, out of curiosity, do you have a USCC provisioning cab? If so, I could could you a blank ROM, and see if that helps. One other thing, could be the Volume control package could be messing with something for some reason on the USCC ROMs. I do have other packages, so when she gets back in an hour or so, i'll start seeing what i can find out. Thanks for letting me know about the Max Manila 2.8 as well, I have not tried that as of yet. Sorry I can't be of more help right off the bat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
Running the latest 6.5.3 2.5 rom. Working Great, never seen 2.5 so fluid
Thanks newone757, I appreciate the kind words. Yeah, so far, this build seems to be running pretty smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Nice rom...and it plays nicely (so far) with the new maxmanila 2.8 (although it has a few issues not rom related)
Thanks Vegasden for the compliments. Next release, should be even better, got lots of things on the grill for the next base releases.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

janeth! is a n00b

ive been using sprint 2.5 23518 and its been working pretty well so far i did notice though that the city id isnt working (though i dont really know what it does but it says that it is unable to start) and question...for the new life updater...i dont know if im doing anything wrong... but are all the themes already uploaded on the site? oh and im glad that opera is working again on this build...skyfire is pretty good too but i guess im just used to opera...anyways thanks again for your awesome work! and if i run into any bugs ill let you know .. (i noticed that the links for prl update , update data profile and update firmware seem to not be working for me )

Last edited by janeth!; 01-11-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeth! View Post
ive been using sprint 2.5 23518 and its been working pretty well so far i did notice though that the city id isnt working (though i dont really know what it does but it says that it is unable to start) and question...for the new life updater...i dont know if im doing anything wrong... but are all the themes already uploaded on the site? oh and im glad that opera is working again on this build...skyfire is pretty good too but i guess im just used to opera...anyways thanks again for your awesome work! and if i run into any bugs ill let you know .. (i noticed that the links for prl update , update data profile and update firmware seem to not be working for me )
Yeah, the city id is just supposed to show the city the call is from. I wasn't sure if that was going to work or not, its a brand new package. I will see if I can tweak it. I haven't loaded everything to the FTP yet. When the files get uploaded to the FTP it will show in the updater. I got sidetracked today with some family stuff so i'm running behind. I was gonna upload and link the wallpapers tonight though. I still have to cab up some of the themes. PRL stuff i haven't gotten to work since before tp2 on the diamond, lol. I used to leave it out, but i haven't yet on the tp2. I think most people flash back to stock to update the prl and others if i'm not mistaken. But thx for letting me know, i had not tried those yet.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:53 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Just loaded the 23518 2.5 rom, but I see the 6.1 EVDO icon right away. Is that a 6.5.x thing?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:08 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I use the stock top taskbar in my roms (stock top taskbars are all the same regardless of 6.1, 6.5 or 6.5.x), so if you mean the white box with Ev in it, then that is normal and the way it's supposed to be. If you don't have any notifications of any kind then from left to right on the top you will have the white box Ev icon, white Signal bars with white data arrows on top icon, white Speaker icon, white Battery icon, and white numbered time. Hope that helps.

UPDATE: Also, the Wallpapers Section is done. Post #2 wallpaper section has been updated accordingly, and so has the FTP. Enjoy the wallpapers. Theme's and TSK's are next to finish on the list. All wallpaper's are in cab form that install the wallpaper to your <>My Documents\My Wallpapers<> folder for your convenience. Enjoy.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-11-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

gotcha. I'm used to seeing the rounded edge EV icon. this one looks retro. haha.

Threaded email is nice!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

LOL, sorry your having to take a downgrade on the Ev icon. I use the stock taskbar all the time because it causes 0% issues. And yea, the threaded email is a nice addition for sure. Probably stick with the 235xx series for 6.5.x unless they incorporate the threaded email into another line, or another "cool" feature comes out, you know how it goes

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development