View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 03:08 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

I use the stock top taskbar in my roms (stock top taskbars are all the same regardless of 6.1, 6.5 or 6.5.x), so if you mean the white box with Ev in it, then that is normal and the way it's supposed to be. If you don't have any notifications of any kind then from left to right on the top you will have the white box Ev icon, white Signal bars with white data arrows on top icon, white Speaker icon, white Battery icon, and white numbered time. Hope that helps.

UPDATE: Also, the Wallpapers Section is done. Post #2 wallpaper section has been updated accordingly, and so has the FTP. Enjoy the wallpapers. Theme's and TSK's are next to finish on the list. All wallpaper's are in cab form that install the wallpaper to your <>My Documents\My Wallpapers<> folder for your convenience. Enjoy.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-11-2010 at 03:16 AM.