View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 08:40 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
dibbs great job on the uscc rom, loving it. i only have one problem, but this is not confined to your rom. seems that sometimes I have no audio when making or receiving a phone call. the call connects as it should but the caller cant hear me nor can i hear them. it seems to occur after i make a volume change either with the volume buttons or with my bluetooth buttons. other than that im good. also the new max manila 2.8 works great on your rom. thanks for all your hard work
I'm sorry your having some issues with the USCC. I have not experienced that issue with the Sprint version of the 2.5 ROMs. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to fix certain issues that arise with a carrier i don't have service with. I will however, try to replicate the problem to see if i can fix it, although i've used the phone quite a bit so far and haven't had that happen. When my GF gets back i'll just use her Hero as a dummy call phone and try it some more. But if you can find a fix, or if I can find one, i will definitely include it in the USCC ROMs. Also, it could be something in the provisioning, out of curiosity, do you have a USCC provisioning cab? If so, I could could you a blank ROM, and see if that helps. One other thing, could be the Volume control package could be messing with something for some reason on the USCC ROMs. I do have other packages, so when she gets back in an hour or so, i'll start seeing what i can find out. Thanks for letting me know about the Max Manila 2.8 as well, I have not tried that as of yet. Sorry I can't be of more help right off the bat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
Running the latest 6.5.3 2.5 rom. Working Great, never seen 2.5 so fluid
Thanks newone757, I appreciate the kind words. Yeah, so far, this build seems to be running pretty smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Nice rom...and it plays nicely (so far) with the new maxmanila 2.8 (although it has a few issues not rom related)
Thanks Vegasden for the compliments. Next release, should be even better, got lots of things on the grill for the next base releases.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.