PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Free Memory from settings>system>memory

Titanium = Storage/264MB Free <> Program/103MB Free

Sense 2.5 = Storage/195MB Free <> Program/98MB Free

Ram usage stats from taskmanager

Titanium = Hovers from 32% to 48% depending on usage

Sense 2.5 = Hovers from 45% to 55% depending on usage

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

thanks................btw, missing the USB to PC icon in Connection settings......is there a cab file for this?
Old 01-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

I left that out, as USB to PC is more for internet sharing over USB, as the phone should connect to active sync without that as active sync is built into the SYS Common. But if you need just the USB to PC part, i did make a custom cab for someone already. Here is the Link. Or you can use the built in Updater app cuz it's already in the cabs section of the updater for instant download to your phone been there for a few days, cuz someone already wanted that

Last edited by dibbson; 01-13-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have to install anything for MMS to work?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I got that too when I installed the 2.5. Instead i just installed the "2.5 - 2.81 (beta)" and all seemed to work as designed (not sure why...I thought I had read you had to have 2.5 installed first...but when I did that I got the square over part of the clock as you did).
Thanks...I will try that first, if it does not work I will post some pics. Maybe someone can figure it out.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Have to install anything for MMS to work?
HTC Messaging and arcsoft mms r both included. sms works fine through htc messaging, but u will have to use arcsoft mms to send mms. startmenu-accessories-text for arcsoft mms or u could set a quick link on the home tab for the mms text app also.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
the dialer appears when it wants. Kind of sucks when you NEED to make a call.
First off, Just want to say thank you for the latest 6.5.3 sense 2.5 rom. I used a few others and this is by far the most stable and smoothest custom rom I have tried to date. Plus it is quick and does not take up a huge amount of memory. Great JOB!

Just wanted to let you know that I am also expereincing the problem where the dialer gets all mangled up. Seems to occur after awhile at random. I soft reset it today, and dialer is working; I don't use the phone all day, and then went to dial and it is messed up. BTW, I am using Max Manila 2.5-2.8 beta.

Also, anyway to shrink the context menus... regedit maybe? They seems so large.

Thanks again.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Just a update on my issue of not having any audio during calls and at other times. It was my dumbass fault for installing audio boost light cab. Removed yesterday and not a single incident since. Apparently all those cabs that increase the audio volume are iffy. Dibbs great job on the ROM, it has become my favorite. Really enjoy the new word completion and the threaded emails, plus it's stable and quick with me running MaxManila 2.81. You will be thanked sir.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post
First off, Just want to say thank you for the latest 6.5.3 sense 2.5 rom. I used a few others and this is by far the most stable and smoothest custom rom I have tried to date. Plus it is quick and does not take up a huge amount of memory. Great JOB!

Just wanted to let you know that I am also expereincing the problem where the dialer gets all mangled up. Seems to occur after awhile at random. I soft reset it today, and dialer is working; I don't use the phone all day, and then went to dial and it is messed up. BTW, I am using Max Manila 2.5-2.8 beta.

Also, anyway to shrink the context menus... regedit maybe? They seems so large.

Thanks again.
Thanks for compliments For the dialer, just slide the keyboard out and then back in, fixes it everytime when the dialer pad doesn't show. This only started after some ui cabs i installed, but i installed like 3 or 4 cabs back to back not really paying attention before i reset, lol. Anyways, minor annoyance but easily fixed. As far as context menus, i could probably make a theme you could install that could do that possibly, can't promise i can do it tonight, but if you can wait a day or two, i'm pretty sure i could whip something up for ya. Hope that helps, and glad you are enjoying the ROM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
Just a update on my issue of not having any audio during calls and at other times. It was my dumbass fault for installing audio boost light cab. Removed yesterday and not a single incident since. Apparently all those cabs that increase the audio volume are iffy. Dibbs great job on the ROM, it has become my favorite. Really enjoy the new word completion and the threaded emails, plus it's stable and quick with me running MaxManila 2.81. You will be thanked sir.
Hi 123sit, glad to "hear" (lol, bad.... pun, lol) you got your issue fixed. And thanks for the compliments on the ROM, I always enjoying getting positive feedback

Last edited by dibbson; 01-12-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Dibbs, just want to thank you again for all the help last night. I am happy to report that after my first day of using your ROM I couldn't be more pleased. This is by far the most (and really only) stable sense 2.5 ROM I've used, and I have used them all. My battery life is at 51% after pretty heavy usage and the only real issue I ran into was the phone dialer which is easily fixed. My usual chef updated today but I'm gonna stick with you. This shit blew me away. Love the email format too. Keep up the good work bro and I look forward to your updates and further integration of your Updater. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development