PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

the dialer appears when it wants. Kind of sucks when you NEED to make a call. you ever think about making a sense 2.1 rom? Nobody makes the new builds with 2.1. I think that would offer the newer windows with more stability.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

I only had that happen after installing some cabs, but just slide the keyboard out and in real quick, and its fixed.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

wrn1138 is a n00b

I flashed the Sprint 23518 Titanium ROM yesterday and it works great, except for the Bookmarks in Opera 9.7. The Bookmarks button is unresponsive, and if I press the screen to open the context menu and press "Add to Bookmarks," nothing happens. I later installed a different version of Opera browser 9.7 and the Bookmarks work for it, including incorporating the IE favorites. Any fix for this?
Old 01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Did not realize titanium had that issue as i tend to use Skyfire lately and have been running Sense 2.5 rom. Anyways, I guess that 9.7 package is just messed up as it was having issues on 2.5 as well ( i just thought originally 2.5 and that package just weren't playing well together) and I reverted that back to a different package and is working fine, so I guess i'll have to do that for titanium. When I update the Bases I will change the Opera version. Until then, I guess use IE, or Skyfire on titanium bases. Anyone that has to use Opera and has to have the bookmarks, please install a diff version cab like wrn1138 did. And sorry for the oversite.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey everyone, I'm about to take this rom for a spin for the first time. It's looks awesome upon flash and I love the idea of the Updater, so convenient. Any pearls of wisdom anyone wants to drop on me? I am on the 23518 sense 2.5 version. Looking forward to playing around with it after a long 13 hour shift today. Looks awesome so far... nice work!!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Hey everyone, I'm about to take this rom for a spin for the first time. It's looks awesome upon flash and I love the idea of the Updater, so convenient. Any pearls of wisdom anyone wants to drop on me? I am on the 23518 sense 2.5 version. Looking forward to playing around with it after a long 13 hour shift today. Looks awesome so far... nice work!!
Thanks for the compliments. The updater is still a work in progress as i have fallen behind due to work and other things the last couple of days. But all the wallpapers are up on the updater, and i have been making some theme tsk's today as well, all most done with those and should have them uploaded tonight. As far as 2.5 goes, if you do for some reason have the dialer pad disappear (this didn't happen to me until i started installing a few interface cabs) just slide the keyboard out and in, fixes it every time. But I think that's it besides the two small thigns listed in the first post with the download links. Hope you enjoy.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918

I tried to install Max Manila in your ROM but for some reason there were some screen issues, I kept getting a small blank square in the top left hand corner and could not see the numbers on the clock. Do you know any reason why this would be?

Still love the ROM...
Old 01-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Not sure, I have never used Max Manila. Funny you say that because a couple people who are running the 23518 Sense 2.5 reported Max Manila ran fine a few posts back. But as far as screen issues, not sure, and since i haven't used it, i have no idea what files are being added/used/modded etc.... So the only thing to do, would be to look at the files that are being installed and try and track it down. Not the easiest of things to do sometimes, especially if there are alot of files in the cab being installed. Also maybe some pics of the screen issues would be very useful, if you can, and a better detail of what your "screen issues" are. So if you can, post some pics and a little better description and we can go from there. Also if you haven't already, you may want to search in the max manila thread to see if anyone else has had the same issue before.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Lovin the rom bro. 2 quick questions:
1. Having an issue with wi-fi. Searched the post and got a bit confused with how to enable it
2. Where are the settings for Showcase task manager
Otherwise no issues. Great work
Old 01-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
I tried to install Max Manila in your ROM but for some reason there were some screen issues, I kept getting a small blank square in the top left hand corner and could not see the numbers on the clock. Do you know any reason why this would be?
I got that too when I installed the 2.5. Instead i just installed the "2.5 - 2.81 (beta)" and all seemed to work as designed (not sure why...I thought I had read you had to have 2.5 installed first...but when I did that I got the square over part of the clock as you did).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development