PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.x & 6.5 - Sense & Titanium w/ New in ROM Updat

Thanks, yeah I got a couple to choose from. Also, just fixed the ROM link on the New 23517 Sense 2.5, i had mistyped it, it's good to go now though, enjoy.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-07-2010, 04:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

dkaka2k is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smile Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.x & 6.5 - Sense & Titanium w/ New in ROM Updat

you the man...thanks for kitchen info earlier 2 ....get sum sleep man
Old 01-07-2010, 04:23 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.x & 6.5 - Sense & Titanium w/ New in ROM Updat

thats what im gonna do while verizon and uscc upload. will post links after, lol. And sorry if the updater isn't too much fun without the files to download, they are coming though.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

dkaka2k is just getting started

hey jus flashed the 23517 build on sprint. The EZInputsetting module on the TF3D setting tab seems still missing. Sure you jus missed it. check it out, under locale and text/text input..
Old 01-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

try startmenu>settings>personal>input. This works for me. Just woke up, so not coherent enough to give a better answer, lol.

UPDATE: Verizon and USCC 2.5 ROM links are available and now ready for download at the top of Post #2 just below the new Sense 2.5 23517 pics.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-07-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Liking the ROM. Thanks for all the hard work. Any idea how to get Sprint TV working? I keep on getting the message:
"Unable to launch Sprint TV. Multimedia support is already in use by anotherapplication. Please close any audio or video programs that may be running and try again."

I've done a soft reset and still get the error with no programs running.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Unless you corrected this in the past 5 minutes the USCC link points to the root of that site instead of to the ROMS folder. Damn typos, hehe. Bout to flash as soon as it downloads. Thanks in advance

USCC Version
Old 01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

readygo02 is a n00b

just flashed to the updated rom and great as usual. the only issue that i'm having is that the phone doesn't ring or show pictures on the caller id or on the full contact list but they do show up in my contacts favorites, i've had this issue with other roms which was fixed by provisioning the device. can anyone shed a little light on my situation i'm pretty sure i missed a simple step.

If this post was helpful, let me know by clicking Thanks!

Last edited by readygo02; 01-07-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Liking the ROM. Thanks for all the hard work. Any idea how to get Sprint TV working? I keep on getting the message:
"Unable to launch Sprint TV. Multimedia support is already in use by anotherapplication. Please close any audio or video programs that may be running and try again."

I've done a soft reset and still get the error with no programs running.
i have not tried a Sprint TV CAB on this, so i would need to have the cab you have to check it out if you want to post it. I will try and see what i can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
Unless you corrected this in the past 5 minutes the USCC link points to the root of that site instead of to the ROMS folder. Damn typos, hehe. Bout to flash as soon as it downloads. Thanks in advance

USCC Version
Link Fixed, sorry about that, I was still asleep when i woke up this morning, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygo02 View Post
just flashed to the updated rom and great as usual. the only issue that i'm having is that the phone doesn't ring or show pictures on the caller id or on the full contact list but they do show up in my contacts favorites, i've had this issue with other roms which was fixed by provisioning the device. can anyone shed a little light on my situation i'm pretty sure i missed a simple step.
yeah, I notice the phone ring thing as well today when I missed a couple of important calls. Although at least the call history is working now. Not sure what provisioning the device with a cab would have anything to do with it, considering the provisioning files i use work fine with every other rom. I have always read and been under the assumption that it was an issue of 1922 just like the mms, but maybe they changed or have added something to the provisioning files just for 2.5 1922 which could explain it, and at that point, I could just cook a blank ROM. But, this is something i am looking into, and have a couple of ideas as to why. I have started going through the 2.5 packages trying to track some things down and revert to older dependency versions of certain things if needed. Anyways, 2.5 is always a work in progress since it is still fairly new.

I probably won't have any ROM updates today, unless it's to add to the base ROMs. I am going to try to start CAB'ing things up to put on the FTP for the Updater App.

Keep posting bugs though. Cuz once I get the cabs done, I'm going on a bug squashing safari in my ROM's.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

readygo02 is a n00b

thanks and no problem i'm not expecting any important phone calls today so i'll keep testing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development