PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.x & 6.5 - Sense & Titanium w/ New in ROM Updat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
i have not tried a Sprint TV CAB on this, so i would need to have the cab you have to check it out if you want to post it. I will try and see what i can do.
I've been using the cab from this thread. It's worked with several TP2 ROMS I've tried in the past. (Juicy, Mighty, NRG)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1323188
Old 01-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.x & 6.5 - Sense & Titanium w/ New in ROM Updat

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygo02 View Post
thanks and no problem i'm not expecting any important phone calls today so i'll keep testing.
It doesnt always miss the call, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I've been using the cab from this thread. It's worked with several TP2 ROMS I've tried in the past. (Juicy, Mighty, NRG)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1323188
Thanks, will test as soon as i can and try and see whats going on.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

good day dibb
just a question ?
how come you dont update your oem packages with newer builds?
Old 01-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Which oems are you referring to? Any specific one or one's?
Old 01-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Uploading SYS 23518 ROM a new one with threaded email.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

Nice!!

How much longer til it is up?

Been away from my PC all day jonesing for your 23517 only to see you have 23518 coming.

WOOHOO!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

About 40 minutes. Uploading a few things at once. Haven't tested it very long though. I pretty much cooked, flashed onto my phone, and made sure it booted, lol, and uploaded. After it finishes uploading, i'm gonna make a couple theme cabs for the updater.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

very nice!

Can't wait.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's - w/ Updater *Newest SYS* = 23518

Ok Sprint SYS 23518 Sense 2.5 w/ Updater is available for download at top of Post #2. Enjoy! Verizon and USCC will follow. Have not fully tested so i'm not sure of all the bugs.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's - w/ Updater *Newest SYS* = 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Ok Sprint SYS 23518 Sense 2.5 w/ Updater is available for download at top of Post #2. Enjoy! Verizon and USCC will follow. Have not fully tested so i'm not sure of all the bugs.
Any major differences between 23517 and 23518?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development